Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal - 100.000$ / Month from HUGE WEBSITE

GOALS

Covektab

Reaction score
This is a great journey, but if I were doing it, I'd start with easy-to-rank keywords using Frase or SurferSEO.

After 6 months of writing 50 posts per month, I'd switch to targeting keywords that lead to sales.

No link building at all.

Stockwi

Reaction score
Hi, can you explain how you handle interlinking? Do you use any plugins like LinkWhisperer for that?
Good luck with your journey! Please keep us updated.
Sure. I link to a few different resource pages from the front page, and these link to all the inner pages. I do this manually, so I don't think Link Whisper would help. The inner pages aren't linked to each other yet. I might add those links later, but I'm not sure how to do it right now.

Bergires

Reaction score
How can I achieve my goal? By using display ads. To earn $30 for every thousand views, I'll need about 5 million visitors every month. My main competitor gets over 1 million visits monthly, but I aim to surpass them.

Hey there! I've been observing for a while, but now I'm starting my own journey thread for my big plan. I never wanted to be one of those SEO experts with lots of niche websites. But here I am, and my portfolio has suffered in the past 6 months, making me wonder if SEO still works. I believe SEO isn't dead, but we need to adapt.

SEO

I recently started a tools website (let's say it's a calculator). My strategy isn't anything new. I'm just making sure my website is top-notch with SEO and speed. For getting other websites to link to mine, I'll focus on writing quality posts for similar sites, maybe using HARO too. Plus, I'll make cool infographics and use interesting stats to attract links.

My site isn't organized into categories, but it's easy to navigate. You won't have to click more than twice to find what you need. This helps Google and visitors get around easily. I've linked all the important pages from the homepage to show that I know my stuff. In the future, I might have to make it a bit deeper, maybe three clicks instead of two.

Competition

My competitors have been around for a long time, so it won't be easy to beat them right away. But the market is huge, so even if I'm not number one at first, it's okay. My main competitor has lots of links from smaller websites, not really from big ones in our field. I think I can do better by getting fewer but stronger links from the big players in our niche.

Keyword Research

There's not a lot to talk about here. I don't use any tools, whether they're free or paid. The area I'm in doesn't really need keyword research, and I think you shouldn't stress about it too much either. Just make sure you talk about all the important stuff in your area.

The GOAL

I won't be updating this goal often, probably not even every week. I also don't want to share too much because I want to keep my niche and website a secret. But I'll share my progress, profits, and what I've been up to since the last update. I hope this journey can help revive SEO. It would be sad to see Google dominating and everyone giving up on this business model.

You might wonder why I chose this type of website. Well, Google keeps making changes that favor user-generated content, big news sites, and their own AI-powered snippets. I think traditional niche sites are no longer as effective.

Instead, I believe it's better to build bigger websites. I don't mean making a huge niche blog like PC Mag, because you'll never rank that high. But I think we should think differently from how we've been doing for the past decade. While traditional niche sites might not work anymore, forums, user-generated content sites, or practical websites are doing well. I'm going for a practical website that's in demand, has medium competition, and Google won't likely show it in their search results.

GOAL

Some people might think my goals are crazy, but I believe they're achievable, even though it will take time, money, and a ton of effort. I want this website to be the biggest one in its field, always striving to be number one.

First Step

I began building this site around early November, and I had about 10% of it ready before the launch. Right now, I've finished about 20% of all the pages, and I hope to finish everything by the end of the year, or maybe early 2024.

From the start, I've been manually requesting Google to index my site. After a few days, I started getting around 4-10 clicks from Google every day. In the first week after launching, I got 50 clicks and 1.45k impressions in Google Search Console (GSC), which is really good for a brand-new website. I'll share more stats in the next update, but I won't show the GSC stats for November to keep the launch date private. I need to be cautious not to reveal too much, considering what happened to others in this forum. You'll have to trust me on when I started the site.

Before the next update, my goal is to finish 30-40% of all the pages. I also aim to get some quality backlinks and hopefully more traffic.

Thanks for reading!
That's a fantastic post. Nice job!

Josefribetr

Reaction score
What an amazing journey, with big goals! Good luck!

Felinerone

Reaction score
Sounds like a great trip! I look forward to seeing your updates.

Stockwi

Reaction score
This is a great journey, but if I were doing it, I'd start with easy-to-rank keywords using Frase or SurferSEO.

After 6 months of writing 50 posts per month, I'd switch to targeting keywords that lead to sales.

No link building at all.

Everyone has their own preferences. I have one main keyword but lots of different versions. I've tried niche sites before, but they're easily targeted. Hoping this method works better. I saw a competitor get hit hard by an update, but they bounced back with lots of spam.

Let's talk about the no link building idea. Some say it's all about quality content with no links, while others focus on getting lots of links, even if they're spammy. I used to believe in quality content only, but I've learned that Google cares more about links for ranking. Now, I think a mix of great content and good links is the best approach. Everyone has their own opinion though!

Peaker

Reaction score
Which network offers a $20 CPM rate?

Stockwi

Reaction score
What an amazing journey, with big goals! Good luck!

That's a fantastic post. Nice job!

Wow, this is really motivating! I'm having a tough time reaching a goal of making $20 a day. Good luck to you. I hope I can achieve something like this someday.

"Best of luck!"

Thanks, everyone! I'll post a brief update in mid-December.

Which network offers a $20 CPM rate?

It's possible to get over $30 RPM with Mediavine and Raptive. It depends on your niche, audience, and how you set up your ads. I'm planning to translate the site into multiple languages, which might lower the RPM, but we'll see.

Covektab

Reaction score
I have one main keyword but lots of different versions.

Fascinating! How do you prevent keyword cannibalization? And could you describe your content structuring process?

Birdstoc

Reaction score

It's possible to get over $30 RPM with Mediavine and Raptive. It depends on your niche, audience, and how you set up your ads. I'm planning to translate the site into multiple languages, which might lower the RPM, but we'll see.

How do you create content? I couldn't find that info in your original post.

Dularket

Reaction score
This phase goes from now until the end of December. Since the site is new, I won't worry too much about backlinks yet. I'll focus on finishing all the main pages. I'll try to get a few good backlinks from similar websites, mostly through guest posts. I hope to reach around 1000 visitors, but we'll see how it goes.

What's your plan for creating guest posts for your website?

Covektab

Reaction score

Sounds like you're doing programmatic SEO, right?

Stockwi

Reaction score
Fascinating! How do you prevent keyword cannibalization? And could you describe your content structuring process?

I can't reveal too many details, but the website is structured similarly to sites like numbeo.com, both in content and structure. I'm concerned about keyword cannibalization, especially since my competitors have been operating in the same niche for a long time. However, it might actually be a good niche to explore further.

Ormesha

Reaction score
Great progress! I'll bookmark your site and follow along. Best of luck!

Birdstoc

Reaction score
Great progress—keep it up!

Top Bottom