Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal - 100.000$ / Month from HUGE WEBSITE

GOALS

Stockwi

Reaction score
How can I achieve my goal? By using display ads. To earn $30 for every thousand views, I'll need about 5 million visitors every month. My main competitor gets over 1 million visits monthly, but I aim to surpass them.

Hey there! I've been observing for a while, but now I'm starting my own journey thread for my big plan. I never wanted to be one of those SEO experts with lots of niche websites. But here I am, and my portfolio has suffered in the past 6 months, making me wonder if SEO still works. I believe SEO isn't dead, but we need to adapt.

SEO

I recently started a tools website (let's say it's a calculator). My strategy isn't anything new. I'm just making sure my website is top-notch with SEO and speed. For getting other websites to link to mine, I'll focus on writing quality posts for similar sites, maybe using HARO too. Plus, I'll make cool infographics and use interesting stats to attract links.

My site isn't organized into categories, but it's easy to navigate. You won't have to click more than twice to find what you need. This helps Google and visitors get around easily. I've linked all the important pages from the homepage to show that I know my stuff. In the future, I might have to make it a bit deeper, maybe three clicks instead of two.

Competition

My competitors have been around for a long time, so it won't be easy to beat them right away. But the market is huge, so even if I'm not number one at first, it's okay. My main competitor has lots of links from smaller websites, not really from big ones in our field. I think I can do better by getting fewer but stronger links from the big players in our niche.

Keyword Research

There's not a lot to talk about here. I don't use any tools, whether they're free or paid. The area I'm in doesn't really need keyword research, and I think you shouldn't stress about it too much either. Just make sure you talk about all the important stuff in your area.

The GOAL

I won't be updating this goal often, probably not even every week. I also don't want to share too much because I want to keep my niche and website a secret. But I'll share my progress, profits, and what I've been up to since the last update. I hope this journey can help revive SEO. It would be sad to see Google dominating and everyone giving up on this business model.

You might wonder why I chose this type of website. Well, Google keeps making changes that favor user-generated content, big news sites, and their own AI-powered snippets. I think traditional niche sites are no longer as effective.

Instead, I believe it's better to build bigger websites. I don't mean making a huge niche blog like PC Mag, because you'll never rank that high. But I think we should think differently from how we've been doing for the past decade. While traditional niche sites might not work anymore, forums, user-generated content sites, or practical websites are doing well. I'm going for a practical website that's in demand, has medium competition, and Google won't likely show it in their search results.

GOAL

Some people might think my goals are crazy, but I believe they're achievable, even though it will take time, money, and a ton of effort. I want this website to be the biggest one in its field, always striving to be number one.

First Step

I began building this site around early November, and I had about 10% of it ready before the launch. Right now, I've finished about 20% of all the pages, and I hope to finish everything by the end of the year, or maybe early 2024.

From the start, I've been manually requesting Google to index my site. After a few days, I started getting around 4-10 clicks from Google every day. In the first week after launching, I got 50 clicks and 1.45k impressions in Google Search Console (GSC), which is really good for a brand-new website. I'll share more stats in the next update, but I won't show the GSC stats for November to keep the launch date private. I need to be cautious not to reveal too much, considering what happened to others in this forum. You'll have to trust me on when I started the site.

Before the next update, my goal is to finish 30-40% of all the pages. I also aim to get some quality backlinks and hopefully more traffic.

Thanks for reading!

BlackP

Reaction score
I hope you achieve what you want and succeed. Best wishes for your journey ahead! It looks like it'll be exciting. Good luck!

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Good luck on your journey, friend!

Catec

Reaction score
I'm trying something similar right now. Instead of focusing on just one keyword per page, I'm building websites to become experts on specific topics. I'm using AI to help establish authority, aiming to rank one main post on each site. Each site will have over 100 pages, all optimized for one main term. I'm curious to see how your journey goes.

Tensco

Reaction score
In simpler terms, when you write about everything in a specific area, that's called keyword research. It's like aiming for the top and needing a lot of money to compete with other big players. Let's wait and see how this project turns out.

KingDoom

Reaction score
It's great to see you've got a clear idea in mind. I'm looking forward to hearing your updates. Good luck!

Stockwi

Reaction score
Here's a simple timeline for the project, but I might make some changes later.

Phase 1

This phase goes from now until the end of December. Since the site is new, I won't worry too much about backlinks yet. I'll focus on finishing all the main pages. I'll try to get a few good backlinks from similar websites, mostly through guest posts. I hope to reach around 1000 visitors, but we'll see how it goes. Phase 2

This phase goes from January to May. By now, all the main pages are done, so I can focus more on building links. I've already picked out the agencies and services I want to use. I'll concentrate on getting PR packages, good guest posts on related sites, and some forum and profile backlinks for variety.

Phase 3

This last phase will continue from May onwards. Here, I'll concentrate on a few key things, with the main goal of surpassing my competitors.

By this time, I expect to be making money, hopefully with Mediavine, but we'll see how it goes. The site will be over 6 months old, so we should see some improvements in our rankings. I'll keep working on getting good backlinks and also invest in other areas.

One thing I really want to invest in is a professional design. I don't want to use the same basic themes that everyone else is using. I'll hire a professional web designer for this task. I also want to revamp my core script since the first version is just a basic model. I'll decide whether to hire someone to code it or try doing it myself.

I hope you achieve what you want and succeed. Best wishes for your journey ahead! It looks like it'll be exciting. Good luck!
Good luck on your journey, friend!
I'm trying something similar right now. Instead of focusing on just one keyword per page, I'm building websites to become experts on specific topics. I'm using AI to help establish authority, aiming to rank one main post on each site. Each site will have over 100 pages, all optimized for one main term. I'm curious to see how your journey goes.
In simpler terms, when you write about everything in a specific area, that's called keyword research. It's like aiming for the top and needing a lot of money to compete with other big players. Let's wait and see how this project turns out.

It's great to see you've got a clear idea in mind. I'm looking forward to hearing your updates. Good luck!

Thanks, everyone!

Styxin

Reaction score
Good luck, buddy!

Reveluris

Reaction score
How can I achieve my goal? By using display ads. To earn $30 for every thousand views, I'll need about 5 million visitors every month. My main competitor gets over 1 million visits monthly, but I aim to surpass them.

Hey there! I've been observing for a while, but now I'm starting my own journey thread for my big plan. I never wanted to be one of those SEO experts with lots of niche websites. But here I am, and my portfolio has suffered in the past 6 months, making me wonder if SEO still works. I believe SEO isn't dead, but we need to adapt.

SEO

I recently started a tools website (let's say it's a calculator). My strategy isn't anything new. I'm just making sure my website is top-notch with SEO and speed. For getting other websites to link to mine, I'll focus on writing quality posts for similar sites, maybe using HARO too. Plus, I'll make cool infographics and use interesting stats to attract links.

My site isn't organized into categories, but it's easy to navigate. You won't have to click more than twice to find what you need. This helps Google and visitors get around easily. I've linked all the important pages from the homepage to show that I know my stuff. In the future, I might have to make it a bit deeper, maybe three clicks instead of two.

Competition

My competitors have been around for a long time, so it won't be easy to beat them right away. But the market is huge, so even if I'm not number one at first, it's okay. My main competitor has lots of links from smaller websites, not really from big ones in our field. I think I can do better by getting fewer but stronger links from the big players in our niche.

Keyword Research

There's not a lot to talk about here. I don't use any tools, whether they're free or paid. The area I'm in doesn't really need keyword research, and I think you shouldn't stress about it too much either. Just make sure you talk about all the important stuff in your area.

The GOAL

I won't be updating this goal often, probably not even every week. I also don't want to share too much because I want to keep my niche and website a secret. But I'll share my progress, profits, and what I've been up to since the last update. I hope this journey can help revive SEO. It would be sad to see Google dominating and everyone giving up on this business model.

You might wonder why I chose this type of website. Well, Google keeps making changes that favor user-generated content, big news sites, and their own AI-powered snippets. I think traditional niche sites are no longer as effective.

Instead, I believe it's better to build bigger websites. I don't mean making a huge niche blog like PC Mag, because you'll never rank that high. But I think we should think differently from how we've been doing for the past decade. While traditional niche sites might not work anymore, forums, user-generated content sites, or practical websites are doing well. I'm going for a practical website that's in demand, has medium competition, and Google won't likely show it in their search results.

GOAL

Some people might think my goals are crazy, but I believe they're achievable, even though it will take time, money, and a ton of effort. I want this website to be the biggest one in its field, always striving to be number one.

First Step

I began building this site around early November, and I had about 10% of it ready before the launch. Right now, I've finished about 20% of all the pages, and I hope to finish everything by the end of the year, or maybe early 2024.

From the start, I've been manually requesting Google to index my site. After a few days, I started getting around 4-10 clicks from Google every day. In the first week after launching, I got 50 clicks and 1.45k impressions in Google Search Console (GSC), which is really good for a brand-new website. I'll share more stats in the next update, but I won't show the GSC stats for November to keep the launch date private. I need to be cautious not to reveal too much, considering what happened to others in this forum. You'll have to trust me on when I started the site.

Before the next update, my goal is to finish 30-40% of all the pages. I also aim to get some quality backlinks and hopefully more traffic.

Thanks for reading!
Nice idea! Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Stockwi

Reaction score
Here's a quick update after the first month of our journey. We don't have any pictures yet, but here are the numbers:

In November, things went well.

From Google Search Console:

• Clicks: 362
  • Impressions: 8,540
  • Average Click-Through Rate (CTR): 4.2%
From Analytics:

• Average time spent on page: 1 minute and 3 seconds
  • Average number of page views per session: 2.5
Our website is still pretty new, but I have a good feeling we can get over 1000 visitors in December. I'm also hoping that Google will notice how much people like using our site and rank it higher. Right now, some of our keywords are in the top 2 or 3 spots, but most are between 5 and 10. Also, not everything on the site is showing up in search results yet.

We've finished about half of the site, and I'm going to work really hard to finish the main pages in December.

I also got my first paid guest post, which was okay, but not amazing. I've ordered a couple more, so hopefully they'll be better.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best of luck to you! The numbers look really good for the first month! It seems like you've found something special with this niche selection, and maybe even more. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
Why did you choose a new website name instead of using an old or expired one?

Stockwi

Reaction score
Why did you choose a new website name instead of using an old or expired one?

Why did you choose a new website name instead of using an old or expired one?"

Good question! There are a few reasons:

The topic I'm focusing on is pretty specific, so finding old or expired domains related to it is tough.
I wasn't totally sure if my website idea would succeed, so starting fresh allowed me to test it out without any previous baggage.
Even if I did find an old domain, it would need to be really powerful with lots of good links to give my site a boost. That could cost me a ton of money, and I couldn't find one that fit perfectly.
With a new domain, I can build the kind of links I want from scratch.
Since I can already rank high on search engines with a new domain, the benefits of using an old one wouldn't be worth it. Plus, I doubt any old domain would beat out my main competitor anyway—it's going to take time to get there.

But I do plan on getting some related old domains later and linking them to my main site to give it a boost.

Best of luck to you! The numbers look really good for the first month! It seems like you've found something special with this niche selection, and maybe even more. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.

Absolutely! Here's a simpler version:

"Thanks! Yeah, this niche is pretty unique, something I hadn't really considered before. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon of popular trends or hobbies for niche blogging, I decided to go in a completely different direction."

Neula

Reaction score
Hey there, good luck with your project!

I've got a couple of questions for you (I won't pry into your niche, so I'll keep it general or skip if needed).

(let's say it's a calculator).

"Calculator" makes me think you're a developer working on something interactive. Have you considered turning it into a micro SaaS and making money from it? Or are these "calculators" just for short-term interaction without much value?

Since your project seems ambitious, I imagine it's tough to do for free. Speaking of costs, how much do you plan to invest each month in links, content, and outsourcing tasks?

Stockwi

Reaction score
This project turned out to be bigger than I expected. I might not finish the main part of the site by New Year's, but I'm making progress. I'm rethinking the scope a bit, focusing on the key parts first and leaving less important stuff for later.

On a positive note, this week the site had its first day with 50 clicks and 1,000 impressions, which is a great step toward getting 1,000 organic clicks in December. I'm a bit concerned that progress might slow down until I can add more high-quality links.

I'll share a quick update this weekend.
Sounds like you're doing programmatic SEO, right?
Yeah, something like that.

How do you create content? I couldn't find that info in your original post.
I don't really have content on the site; it's just a bunch of scripts running.
Best of luck! :)
Great progress—keep it up!
Thanks!

Stockwi

Reaction score
Hey there, good luck with your project!

I've got a couple of questions for you (I won't pry into your niche, so I'll keep it general or skip if needed).

"Calculator" makes me think you're a developer working on something interactive. Have you considered turning it into a micro SaaS and making money from it? Or are these "calculators" just for short-term interaction without much value?

Since your project seems ambitious, I imagine it's tough to do for free. Speaking of costs, how much do you plan to invest each month in links, content, and outsourcing tasks?

I don't think turning this into a paid service would work because it's too specific, and there are already similar free options available. For instance, take a simple BMI calculator; people wouldn't want to pay for it when they can find others for free.

Even though there's some work involved in development, I hope that will deter casual bloggers. Though it's easy, it takes up a lot of time and many long days. Right now, I'm doing everything myself—creating scripts and content. Later on, I plan to redesign and make a more stable script, maybe outsourcing that part.

I'm not sure how much I'll spend on backlinks yet. I'm starting slowly with $300 to $400 per month and will see how it goes from there. I don't want to overload the site with too many links at first.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Wow, this is really motivating! I'm having a tough time reaching a goal of making $20 a day. Good luck to you. I hope I can achieve something like this someday.

Stringer

Reaction score
Hi, can you explain how you handle interlinking? Do you use any plugins like LinkWhisperer for that?
Good luck with your journey! Please keep us updated.

Stockwi

Reaction score
Update

Here's a quick update for the first half of December. I'm not sure how much time I'll have during the holidays to update this thread and work on the project.

I'm still working on the main part of the website. I'm about 80% finished, but the last 20% will take some time. I'll keep working on it until New Year's and then decide if I can move to the next phase or if I need to spend more time on it.

Here's my Google Search Console report for December 1-16:

image 1.webp
As you can see, the site got 72 clicks on the 16th. We're on track to reach 1000 organic clicks from Google, which is great since the site is so new. If this trend continues, we might hit 1500 clicks.

I bought a few backlinks in December and plan to get more, but I'm taking it slow. I'm not too happy with the ones I bought—they were supposed to be guest posts on relevant, authoritative blogs, but some look like PBNs.

Until next time

I'll post the next update in the first week of the new year. By then, I hope to finish everything needed for the next phase. I'll also buy a few more backlinks, though I'm not sure if they'll have much effect yet.

In the next update, I'll report on all of December, including GSC data, page views, time on page, expenses, and other details. I hope to see even better numbers by then. I wish I had kept track of how many hours I've worked on this.

Top Bottom