Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Getting verified on tiktok requirements!

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've compiled this post to provide you with the latest set of criteria for obtaining verification on TikTok, based on information shared with me by a TikTok representative.

Previously, there was a policy where if you were verified on another platform, you would automatically be verified on TikTok. However, this policy has changed, and TikTok is currently in the process of unverifying a significant number of accounts.

Here is the verification checklist for 2021:

1. Option 1:
    • Verification on Instagram, Facebook, and possibly Snapchat.
    • At least 500,000 followers and 7 million likes.
    • Demonstrated notability in the offline world.
  2. AND:
    • You must be a "substantive creator," which means being popular for dance trends or similar content is not enough. You need a genuine audience beyond just "TikTok fame."
  3. AND:
    • Your account must align with TikTok's values of community and togetherness. This entails following community guidelines and being a positive role model. Attempting to circumvent the rules will not be tolerated.
I have recently submitted several requests through my account manager, and I've noticed that TikTok is becoming more stringent in their verification process. They are carefully reviewing requests from agencies that submit a large volume or low-quality requests. Trusted agencies have more leeway and can advocate for accounts that are on the borderline.

Many agencies with a history of manipulating the system are facing numerous rejections, but my submissions have been successful thus far.

If you have any questions about TikTok, creator relations, or verification on any social media platform, feel free to ask.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find this extremely beneficial since I oversee several TikTok accounts, including some with millions of followers. The particular account that concerns me has been causing me distress because I strongly believe she should have been verified a while ago. I reached out to you via direct message to discuss this matter. I hope you can provide assistance. Thank you!

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
TikTok continues to exhibit an uncompromising stance as its popularity grows.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been verified on Instagram, but I'm wondering how I can obtain verification on TikTok despite having 44k followers.

WaffleMonk

Reaction score
TikTok continues to exhibit an uncompromising stance as its popularity grows.
Absolutely. TikTok is heavily investing in their trust and community teams, pouring significant amounts of money into them. There are numerous upcoming modifications on the horizon. Almost every week, my account manager reaches out via email to inform me about policy adjustments or innovative ways they're transforming the platform.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been verified on Instagram, but I'm wondering how I can obtain verification on TikTok despite having 44k followers.
You should have adequate qualifications with that. You'll need to locate an agency or talent manager who havees an account manager at TikTok, in order to submit your request.

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Absolutely. TikTok is heavily investing in their trust and community teams, pouring significant amounts of money into them. There are numerous upcoming modifications on the horizon. Almost every week, my account manager reaches out via email to inform me about policy adjustments or innovative ways they're transforming the platform.
It would be wonderful if you were permitted to share the information he writes or tells you.

I appreciate the engaging conversation!

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It would be wonderful if you were permitted to share the information he writes or tells you.

I appreciate the engaging conversation!
I make an effort to distribute valuable and practical content that people find beneficial. The majority of the information I come across pertains to authentication and services for creators and brands. Whenever I come across insights about the algorithm, I strive to share that as well.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've compiled this post to provide you with the latest set of criteria for obtaining verification on TikTok, based on information shared with me by a TikTok representative.

Previously, there was a policy where if you were verified on another platform, you would automatically be verified on TikTok. However, this policy has changed, and TikTok is currently in the process of unverifying a significant number of accounts.

Here is the verification checklist for 2021:

1. Option 1:
    • Verification on Instagram, Facebook, and possibly Snapchat.
    • At least 500,000 followers and 7 million likes.
    • Demonstrated notability in the offline world.
  2. AND:
    • You must be a "substantive creator," which means being popular for dance trends or similar content is not enough. You need a genuine audience beyond just "TikTok fame."
  3. AND:
    • Your account must align with TikTok's values of community and togetherness. This entails following community guidelines and being a positive role model. Attempting to circumvent the rules will not be tolerated.
I have recently submitted several requests through my account manager, and I've noticed that TikTok is becoming more stringent in their verification process. They are carefully reviewing requests from agencies that submit a large volume or low-quality requests. Trusted agencies have more leeway and can advocate for accounts that are on the borderline.

Many agencies with a history of manipulating the system are facing numerous rejections, but my submissions have been successful thus far.

If you have any questions about TikTok, creator relations, or verification on any social media platform, feel free to ask.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts; I find it quite intriguing. Now, I'm puzzled about the concept of "unverifying." Why would someone want to do that? Is it because they discovered that someone else took control of an account that was previously verified by someone other than themselves? I am aware that verified accounts are sometimes sold, but the reasoning behind unverifying seems perplexing. After all, these accounts were verified by someone for a specific purpose. As far as I know, even Instagram doesn't engage in such practices. It's indeed quite peculiar.

Readdi

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing your thoughts; I find it quite intriguing. Now, I'm puzzled about the concept of "unverifying." Why would someone want to do that? Is it because they discovered that someone else took control of an account that was previously verified by someone other than themselves? I am aware that verified accounts are sometimes sold, but the reasoning behind unverifying seems perplexing. After all, these accounts were verified by someone for a specific purpose. As far as I know, even Instagram doesn't engage in such practices. It's indeed quite peculiar.
These guidelines were previously employed to allow numerous low-quality influencers to obtain verification. However, the platform no longer considers them deserving of verification and has thus decided to revoke their verification badges. Unlike other platforms, they have chosen to make significant changes to their guidelines and are now reassessing a number of accounts instead of automatically retaining their verification status.

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
These guidelines were previously employed to allow numerous low-quality influencers to obtain verification. However, the platform no longer considers them deserving of verification and has thus decided to revoke their verification badges. Unlike other platforms, they have chosen to make significant changes to their guidelines and are now reassessing a number of accounts instead of automatically retaining their verification status.
Wow, that's really tough. It's like you were given a promotion and then suddenly they take it back. That's incredibly insensitive!

This situation has made me view purchasing a verified social media account as a risky endeavor. However, it's worth noting that these accounts do get sold at high prices.

Top Bottom