Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Flying HIGH up to $20,000 month with FREE traffic 🔥 Passive income automated

GOALS

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I successfully scaled up to $10k/month in passive income by promoting different CPA offers on social media through bots that I personally developed. While I continue to maintain an ongoing journey thread, demonstrating the utilization of an unconventional method to achieve a $1k/day scale on YouTube, it deviates significantly from my primary income source. Therefore, it serves more as a side journey rather than my main focus.

Here's a snapshot of the current timeline:

ggfffhj.png

In the words of DeStorm, "another day, another challenge."

Now, my goal is to take my setup to the next level by introducing new channels and fine-tuning the optimization process. I aim to enhance my setup further and hopefully reach $20k/month by the end of July. The impact of optimizing just a single channel is evident here, showcasing a significant difference in both traffic and earnings.

hhh26.png

As evident, my income experiences frequent drops due to the utilization of an oversaturated channel already inundated with spam. Within this forum, it's humorously regarded as a "dead" channel. I suppose I've become a practitioner of reviving dead methods—call me a method necromancer. :rolleyes: :D

ghj004.png

I've successfully reduced my monthly costs to as low as -$360/month. So, from last month's revenue of $10,828.40, it's nearly all profit.

Here are my plans for this month:

1. Complete outstanding tasks:
    • Finalize the funnel segment for collecting emails/numbers from leads.
    • Integrate at least one major social platform into my setup—Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, or Tinder.
  2. Implement new optimizations and traffic sources:
    • Fine-tune how and when my bots operate, accounting for different time zones.
    • Incorporate a method for collecting push notification subscribers to facilitate follow-ups for potential leads.
    • Introduce at least three new traffic channels to diversify my sources, reducing dependency on a single channel.
    • Explore ways to monetize Tier 3 traffic, as adult CPA offers suboptimal returns for this demographic.
While I'll continue working on my YouTube journey, it's relatively passive, and the real work will commence once my cookies/accounts mature.

Let the journey continue!

HERES MY WORK MUSIC!!!!

Cropol

Reaction score
Impressive! Do you engage in spamming only on YouTube, or do you target other social media platforms as well?

Paychal

Reaction score
YouTube comments remain active and robust. In fact, I've never witnessed a higher volume of spam on the platform than now.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
YouTube comments remain active and robust. In fact, I've never witnessed a higher volume of spam on the platform than now.
Isn't that right? 😄😄

Top Bottom