Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Figuring out Tiktok algorithm and detections

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been involved in CPA/PPI (Cost Per Action/Pay Per Install) for quite some time and recently started exploring TikTok as a potential passive income source a few months ago.

Based on what I've read on various forums, many people experience initial success promoting CPA offers when their accounts are new. However, their account performance tends to decline once the algorithm detects any unusual activity.

I've observed that every new account receives a performance boost of around 500 views for the first video. The algorithm then analyzes the view duration/like ratio to determine if the video should be promoted to the next level, resulting in around 2000+ views. I've conducted extensive research using both clean, rooted Android phones and brand new iPhones, and somehow, iPhones make the accounts appear more legitimate to the algorithm.

By resetting the phone, I've managed to generate some views. However, it appears that the WIFI MAC ADDRESS remains unchanged in the phone's information, which limits the accounts from surpassing 5k views. As far as I know, it's impossible to change the WIFI MAC ADDRESS on a non-jailbroken iPhone.

I find this topic extremely intriguing, particularly for monetization purposes, and would love to discuss it with fellow enthusiasts. Unfortunately, in my country, CPA is not widely popular, so I don't have anyone nearby engaging in the same activities. Nevertheless, I firmly believe that affiliate marketing is an excellent path to achieving financial freedom.

If you're interested in discussing this subject, please feel free to reply below.

Now, onto my actual question: What data is TikTok allowed to access from our phones? While TikTok is a Chinese company, I assume they must comply with US/European laws to maintain a presence on app stores in those regions, right? I have a feeling that they collect more data than they reveal. My traffic has been decreasing after the fourth reset, and I suspect it may be related to my IMEI, WIFI MAC Address, or serial number. Since rotating proxies through another phone's 4G hotspot allows me to change IPs, I don't think that's the issue. Any thoughts on this?

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find this thread to be informative, as it has enlightened me about the functioning of TikTok's algorithm. I appreciate the knowledge shared. Now, I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind:

1. Is it your regular practice to use newly created accounts through your personal 4G connection? Wouldn't it be more secure to purchase aged accounts and employ proxies instead?
  2. Have you ever encountered difficulties with phone verification? If so, do you have any recommendations or tricks to bypass it?
  3. I've heard that the content you post on TikTok is limited to being shown only in the country where you are currently located. Have you ever faced such limitations with your content?

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I attempted to use VPNs on both phones and emulators, but regardless of the quality metrics such as comments, likes, and view retention, my videos consistently receive only 500 views per account. This view count remains unchanged for every video I upload.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find this thread to be informative, as it has enlightened me about the functioning of TikTok's algorithm. I appreciate the knowledge shared. Now, I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind:

1. Is it your regular practice to use newly created accounts through your personal 4G connection? Wouldn't it be more secure to purchase aged accounts and employ proxies instead?
  2. Have you ever encountered difficulties with phone verification? If so, do you have any recommendations or tricks to bypass it?
  3. I've heard that the content you post on TikTok is limited to being shown only in the country where you are currently located. Have you ever faced such limitations with your content?
Thank you for responding. At the moment, I've only experimented with creating new accounts to minimize expenses. However, I've been searching for a reliable supplier, and it seems that many of them have been established using Russian IP addresses. From what I know, if you use a freshly reset phone each time, you shouldn't encounter any verification problems. The content you share will be visible to a specific audience based on the following criteria: the country of your SIM card provider, the country of your Wi-Fi address, your location services, and your language and time settings.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
I attempted to use VPNs on both phones and emulators, but regardless of the quality metrics such as comments, likes, and view retention, my videos consistently receive only 500 views per account. This view count remains unchanged for every video I upload.
It appears that the algorithm is somehow hindering your progress in reaching the next level. I have experienced a similar issue myself, but as long as you continue to upload content and receive views, it suggests that you haven't been shadowbanned yet. Another factor that might be contributing to this issue could be people reporting your videos.

Sleyouot

Reaction score
I strongly agree with this statement. In fact, before I jailbroke my device, my videos were constantly gaining popularity, appearing as trending content almost every third video. However, since then, I have been unable to surpass the 3,000 view limit, despite receiving a considerable number of likes and comments. Is it possible that jailbreaking the device could be the reason behind this limitation?

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been involved in CPA/PPI (Cost Per Action/Pay Per Install) for quite some time and recently started exploring TikTok as a potential passive income source a few months ago.

Based on what I've read on various forums, many people experience initial success promoting CPA offers when their accounts are new. However, their account performance tends to decline once the algorithm detects any unusual activity.

I've observed that every new account receives a performance boost of around 500 views for the first video. The algorithm then analyzes the view duration/like ratio to determine if the video should be promoted to the next level, resulting in around 2000+ views. I've conducted extensive research using both clean, rooted Android phones and brand new iPhones, and somehow, iPhones make the accounts appear more legitimate to the algorithm.

By resetting the phone, I've managed to generate some views. However, it appears that the WIFI MAC ADDRESS remains unchanged in the phone's information, which limits the accounts from surpassing 5k views. As far as I know, it's impossible to change the WIFI MAC ADDRESS on a non-jailbroken iPhone.

I find this topic extremely intriguing, particularly for monetization purposes, and would love to discuss it with fellow enthusiasts. Unfortunately, in my country, CPA is not widely popular, so I don't have anyone nearby engaging in the same activities. Nevertheless, I firmly believe that affiliate marketing is an excellent path to achieving financial freedom.

If you're interested in discussing this subject, please feel free to reply below.

Now, onto my actual question: What data is TikTok allowed to access from our phones? While TikTok is a Chinese company, I assume they must comply with US/European laws to maintain a presence on app stores in those regions, right? I have a feeling that they collect more data than they reveal. My traffic has been decreasing after the fourth reset, and I suspect it may be related to my IMEI, WIFI MAC Address, or serial number. Since rotating proxies through another phone's 4G hotspot allows me to change IPs, I don't think that's the issue. Any thoughts on this?

I can only state that they are gathering a larger amount of data than permissible, leading to their involvement in a class action lawsuit. Hopefully, this incident will make them realize the severity of the situation. TikTok is under extensive scrutiny by relevant data protection authorities concerning GDPR compliance. However, their predominant reliance on "security by design" principles enables them to evade strict consequences. I have provided an example file illustrating the data TikTok collects.

Top Bottom