Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Feel free to ask me anything about dropshipping, which allowed me to make more than 700,000 euros in about 18 months.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
Hello,

As I am gradually planning to end my dropshipping journey, I would like to offer an "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) session for those who are interested in learning from my experience. Here are some essential details:

Where do you live?
I was born in France.

Which market did you target?
I focused exclusively on the French market. While I did try targeting the German and US markets, I found that it didn't work as well for me.

What was your niche ?
Jewelry niche

What was your profit margin ?
Around 32% (195 000€)

What was your Ads platform ?
Only Facebook ADS

How much did you spend on Facebook ADS ?
260 000€

Proof :

1.jpg

I apologize if my response is delayed, as I am currently busy. However, I will do my best to respond to your questions as soon as possible.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for reaching out. I am happy to help.

Regarding your question on plugins, I use various Shopify apps to boost my sales. Some of the apps that I have found particularly helpful include [insert app names here]. Would you like me to provide more details on how I use these apps to increase sales?

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for reaching out. I am happy to help.

Regarding your question on plugins, I use various Shopify apps to boost my sales. Some of the apps that I have found particularly helpful include [insert app names here]. Would you like me to provide more details on how I use these apps to increase sales?

Previously, I tried using ReConvert Upsell and Sticky Add to Cart plugins to boost sales, but I found that they didn't make much of a difference. However, I highly recommend using email marketing through Klaviyo or a similar platform. Additionally, if you are committed to it, SMS marketing can also be effective.

I must note that while many plugins can do amazing things for your website, they can also slow it down significantly. As a result, I do not believe it is worth it to use too many plugins.

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I went through a phase of researching dropshipping, but ultimately decided against it due to the challenges associated with content creation. I'm curious - how did you manage to create high-quality ads for your products? Did you use Photoshop or other tools?

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you provide information on the cost per click you were paying for Facebook ads?

Facent

Reaction score
I went through a phase of researching dropshipping, but ultimately decided against it due to the challenges associated with content creation. I'm curious - how did you manage to create high-quality ads for your products? Did you use Photoshop or other tools?
Since I was operating in a niche market, I primarily used the product images provided by AliExpress and Alibaba. However, I would caution that using these images is only suitable if you are not selling a highly saturated product.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What service did you use for SMS marketing? Did you use cold messaging, or did you focus on existing customers?

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
From where did you source your jewelry products?

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you provide information on the cost per click you were paying for Facebook ads?
Currently, I am paying around 0.55€ per click for my ads.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What service did you use for SMS marketing? Did you use cold messaging, or did you focus on existing customers?
I used Twilio for SMS marketing, but only to contact existing customers. It's not advisable to use SMS marketing for cold outreach.

From where did you source your jewelry products?
Initially, I sourced my jewelry products from AliExpress. Later, I found an agent in China who provided quality control, storage, and shipping services for my products.

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's true, there is a lot of potential for profit in the French market, especially in certain niches. I hope that my experience can be helpful to other members.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, I am paying around 0.55€ per click for my ads.
Congratulations on your success with dropshipping!

Do you believe that dropshipping as an industry is becoming oversaturated? Additionally, have you considered using influencers to promote your store and products? Do you believe that influencer marketing is a viable strategy, particularly for those who cannot afford to pay for ads?

Cyveito

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations on your success with dropshipping!

Do you believe that dropshipping as an industry is becoming oversaturated? Additionally, have you considered using influencers to promote your store and products? Do you believe that influencer marketing is a viable strategy, particularly for those who cannot afford to pay for ads?
In my opinion, dropshipping is essentially just another form of e-commerce, and I don't believe that the e-commerce industry as a whole is becoming oversaturated. The main challenge is to remain profitable, especially given the increasing number of people advertising on Facebook, TikTok, and other platforms.

When it comes to influencer marketing, it can be a tricky strategy to implement. Some smaller influencers may be hesitant to promote products due to concerns about the quality or origin of the products. On the other hand, larger influencers may be too expensive or risky to work with, especially for those who are just starting out. Ultimately, the success of an influencer marketing campaign depends on careful planning and execution.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
  1. What aspects of your work did you delegate to others through outsourcing?
  2. Were you able to find a trustworthy agent to assist you with your business?
  3. What led you to decide to stop pursuing dropshipping?
  4. Can you explain why last year was a slow year for your business?

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the best approach for finding a suitable niche for dropshipping? While I have successfully managed a seven-figure store in my current job, I have been wanting to start my own business for some time now. However, I am struggling to identify an industry that I am truly passionate about and can fully commit to.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. What aspects of your work did you delegate to others through outsourcing?
  2. Were you able to find a trustworthy agent to assist you with your business?
  3. What led you to decide to stop pursuing dropshipping?
  4. Can you explain why last year was a slow year for your business?
  1. and 2. I outsourced the sourcing and shipping aspects of my business to a reliable agent.
  2. The reason why I decided to stop dropshipping is that I have now accumulated enough capital, and I want to focus on building a business that I can take pride in and that has long-term potential.
  3. Last year, I began working on a side project that involved building a brand and creating a reliable revenue stream for the long term. As a result, I had fewer resources available to optimize my ads, emails, and other aspects of my dropshipping business.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the best approach for finding a suitable niche for dropshipping? While I have successfully managed a seven-figure store in my current job, I have been wanting to start my own business for some time now. However, I am struggling to identify an industry that I am truly passionate about and can fully commit to.
I was fortunate enough to discover my niche by chance through a Facebook ad. It was a small enough niche that I didn't have any competition in my country, but also big enough to build a successful business around.

If you're looking to find a niche for your dropshipping business, my recommendation would be to start by focusing on a niche within a niche. For example, you could target a specific audience with a unique interest, such as jewelry for cat lovers or apparel for Viking enthusiasts.

Chupara

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I will be unavailable until tomorrow. I will do my best to respond to all messages at that time.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I will be unavailable until tomorrow. I will do my best to respond to all messages at that time.
I am in need of assistance and would appreciate it if you could contact me via private message. Previously, I worked with e-commerce in Albania, but given the challenging economic situation, I am interested in exploring dropshipping. I recently attempted to sell cosmetics with a private label in the United States, but unfortunately, I have not had any sales in the past 15 days, likely due to the long shipping time and lack of established brand reputation. As a father of two children and given my current financial situation, I would greatly appreciate any guidance you could offer me as I look to get started in this field. Thank you in advance.

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
Congratulations on your impressive profits! It's surprising that you want to quit given the amount of success you have achieved. It seems that running this store wouldn't take up too much of your time, so it could be a valuable source of side income.

Top Bottom