Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Feel free to ask me any questions about Amazon FBA regarding Wholesale and Private Label (PL).

SleekVulture

Reaction score
How can we submit a counter notice to a DMCA takedown? Our product was removed due to a Chinese copycat's claim, but Amazon has been unresponsive to our DMCA requests and continues to request a Letter of Authorization (LOA) from the infringing party.

At times, unscrupulous competitors resort to unethical tactics on Amazon. Unfortunately, the only option is to file cases with Amazon and attempt to persuade them. Beyond that, there's little else you can do.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
Certainly! I'll provide a concise start-to-finish guide on a topic of your choice. Afterward, I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Please let me know the topic you'd like the guide to cover, and I'll proceed with creating the guide accordingly. Cheers!

Absolutely, I'll get to it shortly.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
What is the minimum number of sales per day needed to start ranking?

It depends on the product and the niche you are targeting. Sales alone won't boost your ranking; there are hundreds of other factors at play.

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're working with limited funds, consider beginning with wholesale selling on Amazon. On the other hand, if you have substantial financial resources, it might be more advantageous to initiate a Private Label (PL) venture. A valuable tip to remember is to avoid starting dropshipping on Amazon, as it could result in permanent account suspension.

Thanks

KixSpecials

Reaction score
@haseeb9211, do you think it's still worthwhile to start with Amazon FBA today? In the past, dropshipping required almost no initial investment, but the startup costs for FBA, combined with the intense competition, seem quite daunting.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
@haseeb9211, do you think it's still worthwhile to start with Amazon FBA today? In the past, dropshipping required almost no initial investment, but the startup costs for FBA, combined with the intense competition, seem quite daunting.

Absolutely, it's worth it. Amazon still holds significant potential. If you truly understand how the platform operates and do your research thoroughly, you can outpace your competition. Amazon FBA is far superior to dropshipping. With dropshipping, there's always a high risk that your account could be suspended, and Amazon might permanently ban you. While Amazon FBA requires a lot of effort initially, once you find your niche, you can scale the business with minimal effort. In summary, Amazon is definitely worth considering if you're willing to take some risks.

ClownFly

Reaction score
What are your profit margins, and how much do you typically invest in Amazon ads?

Hungswer

Reaction score
I'm considering launching a product with a unique design. What steps should I take to protect the design from being copied by competitors?

Fallsen

Reaction score
@haseeb9211, you mentioned that Amazon FBA is worth pursuing if you understand what works. For a complete beginner with good capital, are there any courses you would recommend?

SleekVulture

Reaction score
I'm considering launching a product with a unique design. What steps should I take to protect the design from being copied by competitors?

Have you heard of design patents or design rights? If not, let me explain. A design patent or design right is a legal protection granted by the government to safeguard your design. Ensure your design is unique before applying for a design patent. It can be challenging because you need to make significant improvements to your design. Once your product is design-patented, others cannot copy it. Some products might require a utility patent, but that's a different topic.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Thank you. I’m confident the design will be unique since I’ll be creating it myself. I’ll look into design patents. Thanks!

SleekVulture

Reaction score
@haseeb9211, you mentioned that Amazon FBA is worth pursuing if you understand what works. For a complete beginner with good capital, are there any courses you would recommend?

Unfortunately, there's no single course that covers everything you need to know about Amazon FBA, especially for PL (Private Label). There are plenty of courses on Udemy for FBA wholesale and PL, so I recommend starting with those and then doing additional research on your own. For beginners, I would suggest starting with FBA wholesale, as it's simpler and primarily involves sourcing products. Private Label, on the other hand, is more complex and challenging.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Do you recommend using Jungle Scout for finding wholesale products? What should I avoid when selecting a wholesale item?

Top Bottom