Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Fastest WordPress hosting available?

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I purchased a semi-dedicated Hostxnow hosting plan at the end of November, the fastest web host I've ever had.
Today's first 503 error crash server is down.

However, I am unable to send email tickets because they always fail with the error "cpanel domain required," and there is no field where I can enter the cpanel domain.

At 3:00 p.m. in Europe, no live chat is available.
I deactivated all plugins with no success and am unable to send an email ticket.

Sorry, I'm sick of bad web hosting services and will cancel. This is cranky and sick.

This year, I tried the following web hosts:

WordPress hosting from GD, Easywp (namecheap), and Ionos ( but their sftp not works and cloudflare not works to mask domain)
Fastcomet (they couldn't fix errors when changing WordPress themes) has good live chat support but not good speed.
Nexcess they require 7-8 hours to enable free ssl gaga......
Hostwinds' refusal to allow email sending and receiving on their server (!) renders it completely ineffective.
TMD Hosting is not bad, but if you have a second external registrar domain, their email hosting does not work, and their hosting is not particularly fast.
A2 is hosting the same event with TMD.
Mochahost has the worst live chat support I've ever encountered; they never listen to you.
Interserver's SSL isn't working properly, and they couldn't fix it. They also have a very slow response time on live chat. (but at a rapid pace)

So I tried monthly billing plans instead of paying a year in advance, and I was really tired of all the bad worse, slow speed, and bad service of such web hosting providers.

Most don't have live chat today, you get bad service, and you have to pay a year in advance- no thanks.
What is going on on this planet, people?

Namechep Live chat support can be irritating, "moment I give you another agent," then after 2-3 agents you have the right on the line (after 20 minutes), most of the time they send me guides to fix a problem, and sometimes they fix it.

GD only provides phone support, and when the last week of a month is a holiday, they take your money a week before, and you pay twice as much in such months!

And remember, if you cancel your webhosting plan and forget to disable auto renew on your domain (on the same host), they will deduct your money from your bank account after one year! But you don't have access to the client area to disable it!

Big time criminals.
It's horrifying.

What kind of nonsense is a 503 error on a host with good reviews but the inability to send a support ticket?

Have a wonderful day!

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I run a hetzner virtual private server with WordPress Rocket and Bunny CDN.

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
hetzner I couldn't use either their or my ssh console (on mac). When I tried to access with ssh (without keys, only password), it always failed with permission denied, hostkey verification failed, password denied, and other nonsense.
Then I created a new instance with ssh keys, but the same errors in the ssh console prevented me from gaining access.

Create a new instance and all things like ssh keys are automatically generated by Google Cloud.
You open the Google Cloud SSH and type in your commands; it's that simple, but most vps make it difficult for you to gain access. 90% of the world follows the orders of a political tribe that accounts for one thousandth of the world's population (EIG is same).

I have two domains, one on Hostxnow (which I cancelled today) and the other on MDDhosting, which is a good hosting provider.
Their client area and ticket support appear to be identical to those of Hostxnow...
I believe I will purchase a second plan from them.

I received my reguest cancellation email from Hostxnow (I explained my problem again in the cancellation) and they do not listen to me, they care about losing me as a customer- unbelievable.
My advice to you is to use only monthly billing and, if the host is unwilling to hear from you on support, does not have live chat (only phone), and does not fix 503 errors or anything else, to cancel it rigorously without any comments.
Perhaps they will learn to stop their bad habits the hard way.

What a year for web hosting challenges! This is getting old for me.

ChiriMo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been using DigitalOcean for a while now, and I have no complaints about the speed of my websites. :)

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The same here.
The cheapest hostiker + wprocket + cloudflare.
Hosting multiple sites on a single vps for three dollars, lol.

Top Bottom