Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Fast growing pinterest accounts guide

Tensco

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm here to share a straightforward method for growing your Pinterest accounts from scratch.

Guess what? Pinterest now allows you to share videos through its new feature called Story Pins. It's a great way to engage with your audience.

Let me give you an example. If you're into cars, there's probably a category on Instagram that you love. You follow accounts that consistently share reels related to cars. Now, what you can do is take those reels videos from Instagram and upload them to Pinterest. It's a simple daily routine. When using the Pinterest Story Pin feature, make sure to customize the titles and include relevant tags.

Instagram is a treasure trove of content, so you just need to find the content you like and upload it to Pinterest. Aim to post 7 story pins each day, and you'll notice a rapid increase in your followers and views in no time.

Perhaps some people are already doing this. It's genuinely an easy and straightforward method to grow any account you desire.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Proudel

Reaction score
Will I face any consequences if I replicate others' boards and transfer pictures from Pinterest boards to my personal boards?

MdoggMister

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm here to share a straightforward method for growing your Pinterest accounts from scratch.

Guess what? Pinterest now allows you to share videos through its new feature called Story Pins. It's a great way to engage with your audience.

Let me give you an example. If you're into cars, there's probably a category on Instagram that you love. You follow accounts that consistently share reels related to cars. Now, what you can do is take those reels videos from Instagram and upload them to Pinterest. It's a simple daily routine. When using the Pinterest Story Pin feature, make sure to customize the titles and include relevant tags.

Instagram is a treasure trove of content, so you just need to find the content you like and upload it to Pinterest. Aim to post 7 story pins each day, and you'll notice a rapid increase in your followers and views in no time.

Perhaps some people are already doing this. It's genuinely an easy and straightforward method to grow any account you desire.

In order to stand out in your niche, it is essential to be distinctive. You need to publish content in that specific area and employ appropriate and easily discoverable keywords and tags.

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Will I face any consequences if I replicate others' boards and transfer pictures from Pinterest boards to my personal boards?
I have uploaded videos on Pinterest that I captured from Instagram. Up until now, there haven't been any issues. I don't anticipate any problems with copying from the clipboard, but it would be preferable if you could modify the titles at least.

LinTaru

Reaction score

By following this method, your social media account will experience growth, but it won't generate any significant traffic for your website. I personally tested it and gained 100,000 followers, but when I shared my blog content consisting of approximately 300 high-quality and unique images, I only received a daily average of 5 to 15 visitors. If your goal is to drive traffic, this approach proves to be ineffective and not worthwhile.

Fuzzyme

Reaction score
I have personally verified the effectiveness of this Pinterest strategy. I applied it successfully to three different accounts and shared the details with a friend, who also implemented it. As a result, their account has already gained 2,000 followers and received millions of views.

I highly suggest giving it a try and returning here to share your own experience and the impact it has made.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have personally verified the effectiveness of this Pinterest strategy. I applied it successfully to three different accounts and shared the details with a friend, who also implemented it. As a result, their account has already gained 2,000 followers and received millions of views.

I highly suggest giving it a try and returning here to share your own experience and the impact it has made.
Can't you see? I informed you that I boosted an account with 100k followers by posting 20 idea pins daily. However, it holds no value if your intention is to make money from it. If you engage in this activity solely for enjoyment, then go ahead and enjoy wasting your time.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
By following this method, your social media account will experience growth, but it won't generate any significant traffic for your website. I personally tested it and gained 100,000 followers, but when I shared my blog content consisting of approximately 300 high-quality and unique images, I only received a daily average of 5 to 15 visitors. If your goal is to drive traffic, this approach proves to be ineffective and not worthwhile.
I agree with your point. It's important to discover an approach to address this matter. If someone has any information to share, they can provide an explanation in this context. Currently, I'm conducting some tests on Facebook, and I believe it proves to be a more efficient means for generating website traffic and increasing sales.

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Plagiarize material.

Consistently upload it.

That's all.

HotSport

Reaction score
Do you make any changes to the video prior to uploading it?

Reveluris

Reaction score
Do you make any changes to the video prior to uploading it?
No, I simply select videos that appear captivating and of high quality. I strive for perfection and I'm currently only modifying the title of the video.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If the primary objective is to expand a Pinterest account significantly with the intention of selling repins or the entire account, it could be successful. However, if the main goal is to drive traffic to websites, I have serious reservations about its effectiveness.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've noticed that the functionality of story pins is limited to users within the United States.

Trimblue

Reaction score
I've noticed that the functionality of story pins is limited to users within the United States.
The item is currently in use. Relocate to another country and be patient, as it will arrive soon.

Top Bottom