Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Facebook identity verification lock

Sleekko

Reaction score
Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience. I understand that your Facebook account, which is 5 years old, has been locked due to identity verification. However, the issue arises from the fact that you provided incorrect information in your profile, such as your name and birthday. You have attempted various methods to resolve the situation but haven't been successful thus far. You are wondering how you can restore your account, considering options like using a fake ID or providing your correct ID card.

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here's a paraphrased version of your statement:

• Experiment with using counterfeit identification in certain situations to potentially regain access to your account. Ensure that you have identification documents for each account and consider using multiple accounts. Gradually activate and prepare these accounts in case one of your advertising accounts becomes blocked.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to ask.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for responding, but are you familiar with the process of producing counterfeit identification cards?

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
At some point in the past, my second Facebook account was locked by them. They requested the names of my "friends." Unfortunately, I couldn't provide an answer, and as a result, I lost access to the account abruptly.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is the option to add friends to the trust list not available?

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's been approximately six years since that time.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook provides me with the choice to upload an image of my ID card.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
Facebook caused a major inconvenience with one of my accounts in the past, and unfortunately, their support has a tendency to be unhelpful in such situations.

Batersch

Reaction score
Attempting to engage in negotiations with Facebook may prove fruitless as they are not known for their helpfulness. Alternatively, if you have adept skills in image manipulation, you could consider using a software such as Photoshop to alter the data on an ID card image.

CheeseIsland

Reaction score
Attempting to engage in negotiations with Facebook may prove fruitless as they are not known for their helpfulness. Alternatively, if you have adept skills in image manipulation, you could consider using a software such as Photoshop to alter the data on an ID card image.
How can I engage in negotiations with them? Seeking a friend on Facebook to communicate via email.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide screenshots of the issues you are encountering? Additionally, could you also include a screenshot of the available options, including the option to upload an ID?

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using a counterfeit identification would serve as the most effective solution.

Wishiter

Reaction score
Attempt using a counterfeit identification.

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
Kindly share your Facebook profile with me. I have the capability to employ people in our country who have false identification documents, and they can authenticate numerous Facebook profiles available for purchase on a daily basis.

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
I've had to create a fake ID, and it doesn't necessarily have to be from the same country as the person on the account. I've done this multiple times, and it has worked without any issues each time.

Top Bottom