Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook Constant Ban, please help

Tarasuff

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been running a beauty eCommerce business for a few years across 20 European countries.

We used to have an international page with local sub-pages, but most of them kept getting blocked. Here's our setup for each country: 1. Business Manager (BM) for a few countries (one domain with different language variations), 2. Ad Account, and 3. Page.

For the past few months, I've been facing an issue where our Page for Portugal, for example, keeps getting blocked. We create a new one, buy a new domain, transfer it to a new BM, and everything seems fine. But the page gets blocked a few minutes after I run a campaign.

We've tried changing IPs, fan pages, and more. We work directly with Facebook representatives, and our credit line is through them. We also create our own ad accounts, paying from our credit cards. But the page still gets blocked every single time.

Do you have any ideas on how to resolve this?

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider employing a VPN or rotating proxy to prevent bans.

Tarasuff

Reaction score
  1. Ensure each account is associated with an individual card.
  2. Have you experimented with utilizing a VPS?
  3. Allow 1-2 weeks for your page to warm up before initiating the campaign.
Regrettably, we attempted all those measures, but the issue persists.

PanetCute

Reaction score
Which method did you employ to alter your IP?

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. Ensure each account is associated with an individual card.
  2. Have you experimented with utilizing a VPS?
  3. Allow 1-2 weeks for your page to warm up before initiating the campaign.

PunkMega

Reaction score
Utilizing a restored page is the resolution for your situation.

ClownFly

Reaction score
Abandon the effort. The issue isn't with you; the platform is inadequate for advertising. Consider using TikTok Ads while awaiting Zuckerberg to acknowledge the reality. Don't invest time in purchasing 200 pre-warmed accounts, aged pages, and setting up virtual cards, each with a high-quality 4G proxy, only to have them inexplicably disabled. If such extensive efforts are required for a simple ad campaign, the problem lies not with you.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
You might be linking new assets, such as flagged credit cards, business managers, hardware, etc., or you might not be properly warming up the pages.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Regrettably, we attempted all those measures, but the issue persists.
Even some of my white hat pages, whether they are old and established or have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, still face bans. With Facebook's unpredictable behavior, the only recourse is to purchase accounts and begin anew.

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Adapt to the situation as the cosmetics industry isn't favored by Facebook. Allocate resources for multiple accounts and regularly change domains to reduce the risk of bans. Opt for using multiple accounts rather than relying on a single account for an extended period.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Excessive resource wastage.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Now, concentrate on constructing a new page. Avoid hastily launching a sales campaign; instead, initiate an interactive campaign initially.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Abandon the effort. The issue isn't with you; the platform is inadequate for advertising. Consider using TikTok Ads while awaiting Zuckerberg to acknowledge the reality. Don't invest time in purchasing 200 pre-warmed accounts, aged pages, and setting up virtual cards, each with a high-quality 4G proxy, only to have them inexplicably disabled. If such extensive efforts are required for a simple ad campaign, the problem lies not with you.
That's sound advice. While I could generate significant income on Facebook, it's not worthwhile to consistently monitor for potential bans. There are plenty of other opportunities out there. :)

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Utilize a VPN or a rotating proxy.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To my knowledge, Facebook's bot remains active around the clock. Consider using a mobile hotspot along with an anti-detect browser.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Now, concentrate on constructing a new page. Avoid hastily launching a sales campaign; instead, initiate an interactive campaign initially.
Appreciate your response. We attempted that as well, but unfortunately, there are no positive outcomes – the page still gets blocked as soon as we post. While other assets seem fine, the page faces immediate issues. I'm contemplating if there might be something flagged within our website. Even though we changed domains, most of the information on the website remains consistent.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been operating an eCommerce beauty business across 20 European countries for a few years. Initially, we had an international page with local sub-pages, but many of them kept getting blocked. Our structure for each country involves a Business Manager (BM) for a few countries, one domain with various language variations, an Ad Account, and a Page.
For the past few months, I've been encountering a persistent issue. For instance, my Page for Portugal gets blocked. Despite creating a new one, acquiring a new domain, and transferring it to a new BM, the page gets blocked shortly after launching a campaign. We've attempted changing IPs, fan pages, and more. We collaborate with Facebook representatives directly, and our credit line is through them. Additionally, we create our own ad accounts, paying from our credit cards, but the page continues to be blocked every single time.
Do you have any suggestions on how to resolve this?
Did you attempt switching the card, and are you utilizing 4G proxies?

Tarasuff

Reaction score
To my knowledge, Facebook's bot remains active around the clock. Consider using a mobile hotspot along with an anti-detect browser.
I've attempted that too. The only thing I suspect might be an issue is something flagged within my website, perhaps an element. However, I have no idea how to identify what it could be.

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've attempted that too. The only thing I suspect might be an issue is something flagged within my website, perhaps an element. However, I have no idea how to identify what it could be.
Take a break from Facebook; they consistently disappoint!

Top Bottom