Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Facebook Constant Ban, please help

Tarasuff

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been running a beauty eCommerce business for a few years across 20 European countries.

We used to have an international page with local sub-pages, but most of them kept getting blocked. Here's our setup for each country: 1. Business Manager (BM) for a few countries (one domain with different language variations), 2. Ad Account, and 3. Page.

For the past few months, I've been facing an issue where our Page for Portugal, for example, keeps getting blocked. We create a new one, buy a new domain, transfer it to a new BM, and everything seems fine. But the page gets blocked a few minutes after I run a campaign.

We've tried changing IPs, fan pages, and more. We work directly with Facebook representatives, and our credit line is through them. We also create our own ad accounts, paying from our credit cards. But the page still gets blocked every single time.

Do you have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Top Bottom