Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Facebook banning my accounts please help!

TrainEdit

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for advice on how to prevent my personal Facebook account from getting banned when I use other Facebook accounts that I've purchased, which carry a risk of being banned themselves.

Does anyone have knowledge about how Facebook identifies and bans people? Is it primarily through tracking cookies, IP addresses, or some other method?

I'm wondering if using a different browser like Brave, along with a VPN, would be effective in safeguarding my personal Facebook account if I use Chrome and my own IP address for regular use.

SellFunky

Reaction score
Utilizing residential proxies Employing tools such as Incogniton and Dolphin to obtain updated cookies and caches Enabling two-factor authentication for your accounts Attempt to use a proxy with a time zone matching that of your country

Cakevisa

Reaction score
If you use the search button, you'll come across numerous threads discussing this issue.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Get ready a personal and pristine proxy for yourself.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To avoid getting your personal account banned, consider using a reliable 4G Proxy and an anti-detect Browser. If you prefer to continue using your existing account, it's advisable to create a new account or purchase an older one that suits your specific needs. Additionally, it's recommended to use a new device instead of your primary device to ensure maximum security.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The outcome varies greatly depending on the number of accounts you intend to manage. Certain configurations are suitable if you only intend to use a few accounts. However, if you aim to use five or more accounts, it is essential to consider additional factors beyond just the browser and proxies.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Warm accounts

Landia

Reaction score
To ensure everything goes smoothly, it is recommended to use either 4G or residential proxies along with an antidetect browser.

Comicsp

Reaction score
To enhance your anonymity and reduce the risk of being banned, it is advisable to employ a proxy server to access multiple accounts. However, it is important to note that when combined with a VPN, the likelihood of encountering a ban increases. Furthermore, as previously suggested, I suggest using an anti-detect browser for added security.

SereneMans

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for advice on how to prevent my personal Facebook account from getting banned when I use other Facebook accounts that I've purchased, which carry a risk of being banned themselves.

Does anyone have knowledge about how Facebook identifies and bans people? Is it primarily through tracking cookies, IP addresses, or some other method?

I'm wondering if using a different browser like Brave, along with a VPN, would be effective in safeguarding my personal Facebook account if I use Chrome and my own IP address for regular use.
I am facing an issue where someone has taken unauthorized control of my company's Facebook account and is currently using it under my name. What steps should I take to regain access and recover the account?

WubbaDigy

Reaction score
It looks like I still end up getting disabled even when using a residential proxy and purchasing aged Facebook accounts. After just a few posts, it happens.

Top Bottom