Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Facebook advertising now? Ideas?

Tersbyte

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to initiate a discussion about the challenges you have encountered while advertising on Facebook. Specifically, let's share and discuss the issues we have experienced.

Lately, we have observed that our funds are being put on hold. Have any of you encountered similar situations? I look forward to hearing about your experiences and insights.

LuvChamp

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to initiate a discussion about the challenges you have encountered while advertising on Facebook. Specifically, let's share and discuss the issues we have experienced.

Lately, we have observed that our funds are being put on hold. Have any of you encountered similar situations? I look forward to hearing about your experiences and insights.
It's a fresh existence.

Wannakers

Reaction score
Indeed, it has been observed that some affiliate marketers experience a noticeably lower number of payment holds compared to others. Typically, people who direct traffic through applications encounter holds on approximately 50% of their payments, whereas those who drive traffic directly to websites encounter holds on only 10-15% of their payments.

Felinerone

Reaction score
These days, Facebook has implemented numerous security measures. I simply wish that Mark Zuckerberg finds a solution to simplify advertising on Facebook, ranging from facial verification to smoother fund holding and reduced conversion complications.

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

My account gets restricted almost every day. The platform is terrible; I should try using other platforms instead.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Additionally, I have funds tied up with Facebook, and the associated page experienced significant decline.

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
These days, Facebook has implemented numerous security measures. I simply wish that Mark Zuckerberg finds a solution to simplify advertising on Facebook, ranging from facial verification to smoother fund holding and reduced conversion complications.
Based on our observations, facial recognition appears to be somewhat unpredictable. There have been instances where we successfully cleared the verification process using a completely different face. Regarding conversion rates, we haven't noticed a significant decline. However, the primary issue we are currently facing involves arbitrary bans and the freezing of our funds, which significantly increases the overall cost of the project. How about your experience with facial recognition?

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My account gets restricted almost every day. The platform is terrible; I should try using other platforms instead.
Based on our previous encounters, we have observed that Facebook continues to deliver excellent traffic. However, we are currently in the process of exploring TikTok and Google to gauge their performance.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Additionally, I have funds tied up with Facebook, and the associated page experienced significant decline.
We can be confident that Facebook will refund your money as large corporations worth billions of dollars are unlikely to engage in fraudulent activities due to the potential legal consequences.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
never had a funding issue with paypal, i guess it depends on there
level of trust to your account .

Top Bottom