Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Facebook ads tracking problems

Execusp

Reaction score
Greetings

As mentioned in the topic, I'm encountering an issue with my Facebook ads. I have active ads running, but there seems to be a problem with tracking the traffic. I have used a shortened link to monitor live traffic.

Here's the discrepancy I've noticed: Facebook's statistics indicate 300 link clicks, while the shortened link site registers only 60 clicks, and the website itself shows only 30 visits.

I'm seeking assistance in understanding what could be causing this inconsistency. Thank you all for your help!

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Could it be that you simply misinterpreted it, or are the dates displayed differently? If you want someone to verify it, I'm more than happy to help. Cheers!

Cropol

Reaction score
Updating requires time.

Lessig

Reaction score
I am certain that I have not misread it, and this is the only ad that was run in this account. What could possibly be the issue? Thank you for your assistance!

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider using landing page views as a metric instead of link clicks. Link clicks may be counted even if the website doesn't fully load after being clicked. On the other hand, landing page views are measured when the page successfully loads and the pixels are fired. To troubleshoot this, you can also analyze unique clicks. Which platforms have you used to track website traffic?

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to use either Bitly or Hitstat web traffic tracker, and occasionally, this might occur due to the website's sluggishness.

Marysis

Reaction score
Consider using landing page views as a metric instead of link clicks. Link clicks may be counted even if the website doesn't fully load after being clicked. On the other hand, landing page views are measured when the page successfully loads and the pixels are fired. To troubleshoot this, you can also analyze unique clicks. Which platforms have you used to track website traffic?
bitly

Carpords

Reaction score
You have the option to use either Bitly or Hitstat web traffic tracker, and occasionally, this might occur due to the website's sluggishness.
Despite using bitly, I am still encountering issues with my website's traffic.

Idoligna

Reaction score
Bitly displays 60 clicks. Are websites using Google Analytics?

Binderke

Reaction score
As FB assesses the quality of clicks, you will notice that all clicks you encounter are those where users click but exit after 3 seconds, indicating low quality. On the other hand, there are fewer clicks that represent high-quality engagement, as these users stay longer on your landing page.

HellSuper

Reaction score
Perhaps due to Page, as of late, Facebook has implemented a policy to restrict traffic and advertising expenditure, similar to how they handle ad accounts. As a result, it is advisable to use older pages for promoting your landing page.

Top Bottom