Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Facebook ads not as good as I thought

Idoligna

Reaction score
December 31 to January 4, I ran ads for my Shopify stores. However, when I returned after a week, I noticed that the results were significantly worse than before. Unfortunately, the poor performance has persisted, despite making various changes to my ads. After discussing the issue with some friends, I discovered that they are facing similar problems. It seems that Facebook ads are not delivering as expected, with high costs and limited conversions. I'm curious if anyone has insights into what might be happening. Has Facebook undergone any recent updates? Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Nexxedara

Reaction score
Do one thing, even if it seems strange. Firstly, pause your campaign for a period of 12 to 24 hours without making any changes, then resume it for another 24 to 48 hours without making further adjustments. During this time, observe the campaign's performance for the next two days without making any additional changes. If there is still no improvement, then proceed to pause the campaign again and keep it paused. After that, create a new campaign and monitor its performance. In my case, as mentioned in your main post, following the steps in point #1 usually resolves the issue.

Opscertag

Reaction score
I shall make an attempt, expressing gratitude.

RaeLaugh

Reaction score
Based on your post, the issue with the ad lies not in its content, but possibly due to the recent update in Facebook's policy. This update might impact your ads, prompting you to consider disabling active campaigns and either reopening or substituting the ad account, my friend.

Wannakers

Reaction score
Based on your post, the issue with the ad lies not in its content, but possibly due to the recent update in Facebook's policy. This update might impact your ads, prompting you to consider disabling active campaigns and either reopening or substituting the ad account, my friend.
Appreciate your response. I've already made the necessary changes to my account, but unfortunately, the results remain unchanged. I noticed the update, but it doesn't seem to provide any helpful information. Are you familiar with the details of this update?

ZenaRip

Reaction score
Appreciate your response. I've already made the necessary changes to my account, but unfortunately, the results remain unchanged. I noticed the update, but it doesn't seem to provide any helpful information. Are you familiar with the details of this update?
Has the account/ad been put under review, or is it already active in this new account? Are the daily budget and bids appropriately configured? For instance, if you have a campaign with three keywords, each bid at US$1.00, and a daily budget of US$5, there will be no progress in the campaign. The daily budget needs to allow enough room for the keywords to perform well, considering their person bids.

BuggyTeenz

Reaction score
Has the account/ad been put under review, or is it already active in this new account? Are the daily budget and bids appropriately configured? For instance, if you have a campaign with three keywords, each bid at US$1.00, and a daily budget of US$5, there will be no progress in the campaign. The daily budget needs to allow enough room for the keywords to perform well, considering their person bids.
Ever since I began working in this field, I have been creating my ads with continuous efforts to enhance my skills. However, presently, the results are peculiar. In one account, my CPM stands at $2, but there are no conversions. Conversely, in another account, the CPM is as high as $50 with only one conversion. I'm uncertain about the cause of these changes after the recent update, and it appears that others are also experiencing similar issues with their ads.

Top Bottom