Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Facebook ads are dead

DasRaven

Reaction score
May I ask about the platforms you have transitioned to instead? Currently, I no longer find value in using Facebook Ads due to its diminished functionalities compared to before. The estimated delivery of my ads is consistently inaccurate, deviating significantly from the expected results. Additionally, the cost for displaying 1000 impressions ranges from $80 to $250, making it an ineffective system for me, especially considering the success I had with well-performing ad sets in the past. I'm puzzled as to why my ads aren't being delivered, even when they have high quality. It's quite perplexing. Furthermore, I've noticed that if I use another person's account for a different business with a new domain, I encounter the same issue. In light of these challenges, I'm curious to know which alternative ad platforms I should consider using.

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Id suggest google ads

Papilti

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Depending on your specific field of interest, you have the option to explore TikTok and Pinterest as potential platforms. Another avenue worth considering is collaborating with Instagram influencers.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
TikTok can be considered as a potential solution, although it's possible that the limited reach of your Facebook account, which is a standard account, might result in lower visibility among users.

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
TikTok is definitely worth experimenting with.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I suggest considering Google Ads as an option. However, I would like to understand your objective first. Are you looking for increased leads or simply aiming for a broader reach? If your goal is to generate leads, I would definitely recommend using Google Ads. Please let me know your objective so that I can provide more specific suggestions.

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What area do you specialize in? I believe that TikTok and Instagram are the most effective platforms.

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Bing ads
Google ads
Quora ads
Pinterest ads

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It varies based on your specific industry, but you can focus on attracting engaged and interested audiences by using Google Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and advertising on YouTube.

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
TikTok proved to be the most effective option for my needs.

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You may consider giving Instagram a try; it functions effectively too.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, TikTok has the upper hand.

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree that starting from last year, the period of effective performance for AdSets has been decreasing, which means more effort is needed to refine the audience targeting. If your product is preferred by the GenX or Gen Alpha demographic, TikTok is a platform that is highly recommended.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
May I ask about the platforms you have transitioned to instead? Currently, I no longer find value in using Facebook Ads due to its diminished functionalities compared to before. The estimated delivery of my ads is consistently inaccurate, deviating significantly from the expected results. Additionally, the cost for displaying 1000 impressions ranges from $80 to $250, making it an ineffective system for me, especially considering the success I had with well-performing ad sets in the past. I'm puzzled as to why my ads aren't being delivered, even when they have high quality. It's quite perplexing. Furthermore, I've noticed that if I use another person's account for a different business with a new domain, I encounter the same issue. In light of these challenges, I'm curious to know which alternative ad platforms I should consider using.
Are we currently in agreement? I'm curious if the performance of ads is influenced by the IP address. If too many ads are created from the same IP address, it could appear as spam to the system. Are there any other reasons that could affect ad performance?

Top Bottom