Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

**Facebook accounts Farming Guide 2023**

Proudel

Reaction score
Hello its little outdated but still some good stuff to learn.
The purpose of this thread is to create a useful guide for all users who are interested in farming Facebook accounts to advertise etc.

I would be happy if each of us contributed by saying the things he found to be working for:
-Create account
-How to automate and simulate the human behavior of the account (interactions, messages, comments, etc.)
-When and How to create the business manager

I’ll start by giving my contribution to this topic.

I state that I started a few weeks ago in this sector but I have dedicated many hours of work to this end.
My need was to create many business managers to advertise.

Personally I use multilogin software to simulate all independent android browsers (as if they were different phones)

In synergy I use the 4g proxy to mask the ip.
I learned that the 4g proxy has several advantages and you can rotate the IP infinite times, as if you turned the cellphone off and on again to understand each other.

For each profile I try to connect a real phone number by buying sims when possible (by the way I’m looking for anonymous and already active low cost sims to buy). If I don’t have a sim initially connected to a new email, but I suggest you create it with a sim and also connect an email to it.

Once created I upload a photo of a face taken from instagram (obviously I sign the name of the profile from which I take it) and I apply filters with the “inshot” app and the mirror ride on the other side.

I try to enter every single profile at least once a day to make some interactions (I would like to automate this part) always changing the proxy ip every time I change the multilogin profile.

This is my procedure, I know that I have to improve some things and implement others.

I leave you the word for your contribution.

Thanks and happy 2023 guys.

Rhytocen

Reaction score
Thank you. What is the maximum number of profiles allowed on a single 4G proxy?

Ormesha

Reaction score
This is intriguing.

SelfDev

Reaction score
Daily activity isn't necessary, honestly.

You're employing MLA, but which proxy provider are you using?

The challenge lies not in creating and sustaining profiles; it arises later. Best of luck.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Facebook might evolve over time, but I’m still using methods from 2017 to create accounts successfully.

I use a combination of MultiLogin, Bluestacks, and a phone. I don’t stress about IP addresses—I’ve never had issues due to IP, and in my experience, Facebook doesn’t seem to prioritize IP tracking. However, others might have different experiences. The few times I’ve been banned were due to spamming groups or being reported by other users. Most bans happen because of user reports.

Now, let’s consider a purely hypothetical scenario, leaving ethics aside:

0.1 - Start by resetting your router: turn it off for 30 seconds and then back on. Next, head to your computer, turn it on, and download a browser you’ve never used before—Opera or Firefox work well. While you're at it, download the MultiLogin app and Bluestacks.

1 - Head over to Instagram and find someone’s profile (make sure they’re over 18). Profiles of women tend to be more effective for this method. Scroll to the end of their profile and select around 10 images that aren’t too recognizable. The idea is to use 5 images for creating the account and the other 5 to upload periodically, mimicking regular activity to avoid suspicion. Save these images to your hard drive, ensuring they have varied angles and include different elements like trees, bikes, or people—anything that makes it harder for Facebook to detect.

Once saved, open an image editing software (Photoshop is ideal, but any will do). Adjust the aspect ratio, add color layers, enhance vibrancy, and make other subtle changes while keeping the person recognizable. Apply a slight Gaussian blur and overlay a gradient with low opacity to alter the image without obscuring the content. After editing, save the images and use an MD5 Hash changer (easily found online) to change the hash of each image for added uniqueness. I recommend hashing each image multiple times for extra security.

1.1 - Open the browser you just downloaded and switch to incognito mode. Although this won’t prevent all data leaks, you’re not going to use this browser for creating accounts. Go ahead and set up a Gmail or Yahoo Mail account—you can use the same phone number to verify multiple email accounts. From my experience, there doesn’t seem to be a connection between bans and using the same number for several accounts, but it’s good practice to keep this data separate.

Next, you’ll need a phone number to verify your email account. In the UK, it’s easy to get a bunch of free SIM cards delivered right to your door. I usually order from all the providers that offer them for free online—Asda, Tesco, Lycamobile, Giffgaff, and so on. If these names aren’t familiar to you, look into what’s available in your area. I prefer Lycamobile since they’re less strict about deactivating SIM cards for inactivity. I typically top up with £10, which is a small price to keep the SIM active for account verifications. Once your email account is created and verified, log out, and close the browser.

2 - Go back to your router and reset it by turning it off and on again.

3 - Return to your PC. Open Bluestacks, and use the Gmail or Yahoo account you just created to set up a profile on Bluestacks. After that, download the following apps: Device ID Changer Free, Facebook, and Operamini (so you have a browser to use within Bluestacks). These apps should only be used within Bluestacks. Once Device ID Changer is installed, open it to view your current system's device ID. Select “Random All,” apply the changes, and reboot Bluestacks.

4.1 - Open the Facebook app within Bluestacks and create your account as usual. Immediately verify the account using the number you’ve set aside for this purpose. After verification, fill in the profile with as much information as possible—education, workplace, family connections, etc. The geographic details you choose for the profile are crucial. If you create a profile based in the USA, make sure everything aligns with that location—schools, universities, workplaces should all be consistent with the chosen city or state. For example, if the profile is based in Texas, make sure all details reflect that. Check out a profile I created in 2018 to see what I mean.

image 1.webp
Make sure you fill out the profile completely—don’t take shortcuts and assume it’ll be okay. Trust me, it won’t be. There’s a sophisticated algorithm out there just waiting for you to slip up. Avoid making any mistakes!

Also, it’s crucial to keep a record of everything you input into the profile. This will come in handy when you inevitably get that dreaded message: "There has been unusual activity on your account." I make a habit of saving all the details in a text file, creating a dedicated folder on my desktop for each user profile. This way, I have multiple profiles ready and organized for whenever I need to create new accounts.

Take it seriously.

image 2.webp

5 - Emulating normal behavior is key, and I usually spread this out over a week. You can extend it if you want, but I stick to a week to avoid any issues. Don’t rush this step, or you risk getting banned. This method is still effective—I created an account last week, and it’s thriving, with tons of friend requests rolling in. I didn’t add anyone myself, which is important—adding people during this simulated behavior period is a red flag. Even after the week is up, adding people is risky, so I avoid it. If you must, limit it to 2-3 friend requests per day; any more, and you’ll attract unwanted attention.

5.5 - Next, head to the Facebook search bar and type in phrases like "add me fast" or "add me now." Look for groups where people are eager to add you as a friend. Join around 5-8 of these groups—10 at most, but no more. It’s suspicious for a new user to join too many groups at once, so pace yourself and keep it under 10. This approach has worked for me, though I’m not claiming to be an expert. If you’ve created a female profile, you’ll notice friend requests coming in easily, as people tend to flock to profiles that appear female. Once you’ve done this, log out and take a break—whether it’s relaxing or doing something else. Don’t log back into the account until the next day.

Notice how I haven’t mentioned IP addresses or rotating proxies. I’ve never had to use them because, in my experience, IP isn’t a significant factor.

DAY TWO: Log in to your account (and hope you haven’t set off any alarms). We won’t dive into what to do if you’ve tripped Facebook’s security—what they ask for can vary. But for those who haven’t been flagged, it’s time to continue joining groups, this time focusing on well-known ones. Don’t leave any of the “add me now” groups you joined earlier; just let them be for now—we’ll revisit them later. If you know of any popular groups that align with your profile, join them. For example, I usually join groups like Fortnite communities or Chelsea FC fan clubs. The goal here is to mimic typical Facebook behavior, as regular users are often part of various groups.

The “add me now” groups are solely for boosting friend requests, while the other groups are where you’ll engage more actively. For example, if you’ve joined a Fortnite group, go in and like a few posts, leave random comments like “haha,” “how did they do that,” or “how often do you play Fortnite?” Do the same in the other groups you’ve joined. Additionally, start liking well-known artists and brands—things like Durex, McDonald’s, or Jay-Z. Essentially, like what most people would typically like. Then, join a few buy-and-sell groups in the specific city your profile is based in—about 3-4 of them should do.

Once you’ve done all that, log out and go enjoy yourself.

image 3.webp

DAY THREE: Log in to your account and start by visiting one of the regular groups you joined, but avoid the “add me now” groups for now. Like a few posts, leave some comments, and then stop. Next, head over to the “add me now” groups. Create a unique post for each group—Facebook frowns upon copy-pasting the same content across multiple groups. The post should be crafted to encourage others to add you. Use your creativity here—think about what might get people to engage and send you a friend request. If you’ve set up a female profile, this is often easier. Even something simple like, “Feeling so lonely being home alone—anyone want to chat? I can call if you’d like,” can be very effective. Of course, you’re not actually planning to chat with them—your goal is just to increase your friend count. After posting in the groups, log out and call it a day.

DAY FOUR: Repeat the process of liking, commenting, and sharing in the groups. By now, you should see a significant number of friend requests at the top of your Facebook page. Don’t accept them all at once—start by accepting 25 to 30, then wait about 30 minutes before accepting more. No typical user adds 500 friends in an hour, so you shouldn’t either. Aim to reach around 100 friends and then stop. Depending on what you plan to do with the account, you might want to filter through your new friends later, as they likely won’t be from top-tier locations. It’s possible to profit from them, but it’s a long and tedious process. For now, focus on maintaining realistic behavior.

DAY 5: Now’s the time to ramp up your activity. Like and share as much as you can—engage with what your friends are doing because that’s what a typical user would do. Share anything and everything that looks normal.

DAY 6: You’re almost ready to take off. No need to log in today, as most of the heavy lifting is done. It’s just a waiting game now. If you feel like logging in to do more liking, sharing, or commenting, go ahead—it won’t hurt the profile.

DAY 7: If your account is still active by now, you should be in the clear. Now it’s time to find and join groups that match the offer you’re planning to promote.

One of the best-performing offers I used to post in groups was "Aldi win a £3000 voucher." That kind of offer is a hit in those eager freebie groups. If it’s still available on Maxbounty, give it a shot—the EPC wasn’t bad when I was using it.

That wraps up this detailed guide—hopefully, it helps anyone wondering, "How do I create a Facebook account?"

These are the methods I use, but I’m not claiming to be a Facebook expert. I’m just someone who always finds a way around a challenge. Always.

P.S.: Sorry if there are any typos—I just finished a night shift, and my brain isn’t fully functional.

Proudel

Reaction score
Facebook might evolve over time, but I’m still using methods from 2017 to create accounts successfully.

I use a combination of MultiLogin, Bluestacks, and a phone. I don’t stress about IP addresses—I’ve never had issues due to IP, and in my experience, Facebook doesn’t seem to prioritize IP tracking. However, others might have different experiences. The few times I’ve been banned were due to spamming groups or being reported by other users. Most bans happen because of user reports.

0.1 - Start by resetting your router: turn it off for 30 seconds and then back on. Next, head to your computer, turn it on, and download a browser you’ve never used before—Opera or Firefox work well. While you're at it, download the MultiLogin app and Bluestacks.

1 - Head over to Instagram and find someone’s profile (make sure they’re over 18). Profiles of women tend to be more effective for this method. Scroll to the end of their profile and select around 10 images that aren’t too recognizable. The idea is to use 5 images for creating the account and the other 5 to upload periodically, mimicking regular activity to avoid suspicion. Save these images to your hard drive, ensuring they have varied angles and include different elements like trees, bikes, or people—anything that makes it harder for Facebook to detect.

Once saved, open an image editing software (Photoshop is ideal, but any will do). Adjust the aspect ratio, add color layers, enhance vibrancy, and make other subtle changes while keeping the person recognizable. Apply a slight Gaussian blur and overlay a gradient with low opacity to alter the image without obscuring the content. After editing, save the images and use an MD5 Hash changer (easily found online) to change the hash of each image for added uniqueness. I recommend hashing each image multiple times for extra security.

1.1 - Open the browser you just downloaded and switch to incognito mode. Although this won’t prevent all data leaks, you’re not going to use this browser for creating accounts. Go ahead and set up a Gmail or Yahoo Mail account—you can use the same phone number to verify multiple email accounts. From my experience, there doesn’t seem to be a connection between bans and using the same number for several accounts, but it’s good practice to keep this data separate.

Next, you’ll need a phone number to verify your email account. In the UK, it’s easy to get a bunch of free SIM cards delivered right to your door. I usually order from all the providers that offer them for free online—Asda, Tesco, Lycamobile, Giffgaff, and so on. If these names aren’t familiar to you, look into what’s available in your area. I prefer Lycamobile since they’re less strict about deactivating SIM cards for inactivity. I typically top up with £10, which is a small price to keep the SIM active for account verifications. Once your email account is created and verified, log out, and close the browser.

3 - Return to your PC. Open Bluestacks, and use the Gmail or Yahoo account you just created to set up a profile on Bluestacks. After that, download the following apps: Device ID Changer Free, Facebook, and Operamini (so you have a browser to use within Bluestacks). These apps should only be used within Bluestacks. Once Device ID Changer is installed, open it to view your current system's device ID. Select “Random All,” apply the changes, and reboot Bluestacks.

4.1 - Open the Facebook app within Bluestacks and create your account as usual. Immediately verify the account using the number you’ve set aside for this purpose. After verification, fill in the profile with as much information as possible—education, workplace, family connections, etc. The geographic details you choose for the profile are crucial. If you create a profile based in the USA, make sure everything aligns with that location—schools, universities, workplaces should all be consistent with the chosen city or state. For example, if the profile is based in Texas, make sure all details reflect that. Check out a profile I created in 2018 to see what I mean.

View attachment 38267
Make sure you fill out the profile completely—don’t take shortcuts and assume it’ll be okay. Trust me, it won’t be. There’s a sophisticated algorithm out there just waiting for you to slip up. Avoid making any mistakes!

Also, it’s crucial to keep a record of everything you input into the profile. This will come in handy when you inevitably get that dreaded message: "There has been unusual activity on your account." I make a habit of saving all the details in a text file, creating a dedicated folder on my desktop for each user profile. This way, I have multiple profiles ready and organized for whenever I need to create new accounts.

Take it seriously.

View attachment 38268

5 - Emulating normal behavior is key, and I usually spread this out over a week. You can extend it if you want, but I stick to a week to avoid any issues. Don’t rush this step, or you risk getting banned. This method is still effective—I created an account last week, and it’s thriving, with tons of friend requests rolling in. I didn’t add anyone myself, which is important—adding people during this simulated behavior period is a red flag. Even after the week is up, adding people is risky, so I avoid it. If you must, limit it to 2-3 friend requests per day; any more, and you’ll attract unwanted attention.

5.5 - Next, head to the Facebook search bar and type in phrases like "add me fast" or "add me now." Look for groups where people are eager to add you as a friend. Join around 5-8 of these groups—10 at most, but no more. It’s suspicious for a new user to join too many groups at once, so pace yourself and keep it under 10. This approach has worked for me, though I’m not claiming to be an expert. If you’ve created a female profile, you’ll notice friend requests coming in easily, as people tend to flock to profiles that appear female. Once you’ve done this, log out and take a break—whether it’s relaxing or doing something else. Don’t log back into the account until the next day.

Notice how I haven’t mentioned IP addresses or rotating proxies. I’ve never had to use them because, in my experience, IP isn’t a significant factor.

DAY TWO: Log in to your account (and hope you haven’t set off any alarms). We won’t dive into what to do if you’ve tripped Facebook’s security—what they ask for can vary. But for those who haven’t been flagged, it’s time to continue joining groups, this time focusing on well-known ones. Don’t leave any of the “add me now” groups you joined earlier; just let them be for now—we’ll revisit them later. If you know of any popular groups that align with your profile, join them. For example, I usually join groups like Fortnite communities or Chelsea FC fan clubs. The goal here is to mimic typical Facebook behavior, as regular users are often part of various groups.

The “add me now” groups are solely for boosting friend requests, while the other groups are where you’ll engage more actively. For example, if you’ve joined a Fortnite group, go in and like a few posts, leave random comments like “haha,” “how did they do that,” or “how often do you play Fortnite?” Do the same in the other groups you’ve joined. Additionally, start liking well-known artists and brands—things like Durex, McDonald’s, or Jay-Z. Essentially, like what most people would typically like. Then, join a few buy-and-sell groups in the specific city your profile is based in—about 3-4 of them should do.

View attachment 38269

DAY THREE: Log in to your account and start by visiting one of the regular groups you joined, but avoid the “add me now” groups for now. Like a few posts, leave some comments, and then stop. Next, head over to the “add me now” groups. Create a unique post for each group—Facebook frowns upon copy-pasting the same content across multiple groups. The post should be crafted to encourage others to add you. Use your creativity here—think about what might get people to engage and send you a friend request. If you’ve set up a female profile, this is often easier. Even something simple like, “Feeling so lonely being home alone—anyone want to chat? I can call if you’d like,” can be very effective. Of course, you’re not actually planning to chat with them—your goal is just to increase your friend count. After posting in the groups, log out and call it a day.

DAY FOUR: Repeat the process of liking, commenting, and sharing in the groups. By now, you should see a significant number of friend requests at the top of your Facebook page. Don’t accept them all at once—start by accepting 25 to 30, then wait about 30 minutes before accepting more. No typical user adds 500 friends in an hour, so you shouldn’t either. Aim to reach around 100 friends and then stop. Depending on what you plan to do with the account, you might want to filter through your new friends later, as they likely won’t be from top-tier locations. It’s possible to profit from them, but it’s a long and tedious process. For now, focus on maintaining realistic behavior.

DAY 5: Now’s the time to ramp up your activity. Like and share as much as you can—engage with what your friends are doing because that’s what a typical user would do. Share anything and everything that looks normal.

DAY 6: You’re almost ready to take off. No need to log in today, as most of the heavy lifting is done. It’s just a waiting game now. If you feel like logging in to do more liking, sharing, or commenting, go ahead—it won’t hurt the profile.

DAY 7: If your account is still active by now, you should be in the clear. Now it’s time to find and join groups that match the offer you’re planning to promote.

One of the best-performing offers I used to post in groups was "Aldi win a £3000 voucher." That kind of offer is a hit in those eager freebie groups. If it’s still available on Maxbounty, give it a shot—the EPC wasn’t bad when I was using it.

That wraps up this detailed guide—hopefully, it helps anyone wondering, "How do I create a Facebook account?"

These are the methods I use, but I’m not claiming to be a Facebook expert. I’m just someone who always finds a way around a challenge. Always.

P.S.: Sorry if there are any typos—I just finished a night shift, and my brain isn’t fully functional.

I'm utilizing 4G proxies that rotate.

Thank you. What is the maximum number of profiles allowed on a single 4G proxy?

I change the proxy each time I log into a different account.

SereneMans

Reaction score

View attachment 38267

Take it seriously.

View attachment 38268

View attachment 38269

Wow, that's a complete roadmap...definitely a way to outsmart the system. Saved it for future use. Appreciate it!

Excunian

Reaction score

View attachment 38267

Take it seriously.

View attachment 38268

View attachment 38269

Kudos to you!

ClownFly

Reaction score
@jeffro89 Excellent detailed guide. Thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom