Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook account

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I heard about discounted FB accounts, has anyone used them? How does the effect?

Last edited by a moderator:

Slipkin

Reaction score
What do you mean by discounted?

Slipkin

Reaction score
Hey, any chance of a discount account?

Discount means a reduction in price. You asked if anyone had experience with discounted FB accounts without specifying the seller or source. Are you referring to a marketplace seller offering discounts, or are you talking about a random site selling cheap accounts? Being specific would help.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Discount means a reduction in price. You asked if anyone had experience with discounted FB accounts without specifying the seller or source. Are you referring to a marketplace seller offering discounts, or are you talking about a random site selling cheap accounts? Being specific would help.

I'm learning about it and need to find a seller, buddy.

Slipkin

Reaction score
I'm learning about it and need to find a seller, buddy.

Check the marketplace or post in the WTB section with details about what you need, and that should solve the problem. Be sure to check ratings and reviews for assurance.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
Why is it necessary to have multiple social media profiles?

Ivanteli

Reaction score
It's common for account prices to drop. When social media platforms detect a limited number of accounts, prices tend to rise, and when more are available, prices go down.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackP

Reaction score
Are you saying you got the account at a lower rate, or is the market adjusting the prices?

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's common for account prices to drop. When social media platforms detect a limited number of accounts, prices tend to rise, and when more are available, prices go down.

Yes, I'm looking for an account at a reduced rate, allowing us to spend less than the usual advertising costs.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you saying you got the account at a lower rate, or is the market adjusting the prices?

Yes, I'm trying to locate an account with a lower price, where the cost is below standard advertising expenses.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
Are you planning to request a lower price for the advertising account?

Comicsp

Reaction score
I haven't come across reduced-price social media accounts before. Intriguing.

Msects

Reaction score
You'll need to obtain a company license first, and then find an agent to handle the application submission.

Top Bottom