Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Email scraper for linkedin?

Birdstoc

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm curious to know if there is an Email Scraper API available as a service for LinkedIn. Essentially, I'm looking for a solution where I can provide a LinkedIn profile URL, and in return, receive the associated email address and potentially other private information about the person.

Thank you in advance for any information or suggestions you can provide.

Baneadl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There ought to be multiple options, and Kendomailapp is the one that comes to mind at the moment.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm curious to know if there is an Email Scraper API available as a service for LinkedIn. Essentially, I'm looking for a solution where I can provide a LinkedIn profile URL, and in return, receive the associated email address and potentially other private information about the person.

Thank you in advance for any information or suggestions you can provide.
Do you understand that the act of scraping will restrict certain functionalities of your account?

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you understand that the act of scraping will restrict certain functionalities of your account?
I'm uncertain which account you're mentioning initially; however, I have a compilation of profile URLs and merely aim to retrieve their emails using an API. It's as straightforward as that.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to use LinkedIn sales navigator along with KleanLeads or IcyLeads to extract specific emails from LinkedIn.

It seems that I came across someone offering Sales Nav at a discounted rate on mmo
I'm uncertain which account you're mentioning initially; however, I have a compilation of profile URLs and merely aim to retrieve their emails using an API. It's as straightforward as that.
I am personally a sales navigator seller, so I have no need for that service. However, I have already examined those two software options, and they require keeping the browsers open and involve a significant amount of manual work.

What I am looking for is an API that can seamlessly integrate with my software and automate the entire process. Unfortunately, neither of those two options offers an API endpoint, which is why I'm seeking an alternative solution.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Numerous APIs for scraping LinkedIn email addresses are available. You have two options: you can either make a post in the "Want to Buy" section to find an existing solution, or you can create a personalized tool by posting your requirements on "Hire a Freelancer." This way, you can find a skilled coder to assist you in developing the tool according to your specific needs. Best of luck in your endeavors!

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
API refers to the LinkedIn API, while an Account pertains to a LinkedIn account.

The term "profile URLs" denotes the URLs of the target profiles on LinkedIn.

I hope that's clear now! If you have any more questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
API refers to the LinkedIn API, while an Account pertains to a LinkedIn account.

The term "profile URLs" denotes the URLs of the target profiles on LinkedIn.

I hope that's clear now! If you have any more questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask.
  • My preference is to use an API from a different company, one that contains the required data and offers it through their interface, rather than using Linkedin's API.
  • Extracting tens of thousands of URLs daily using sales navigator is easily achievable without any concerns.

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Not related to the main topic: Do you play Metin2? I think I recognize your username from a game, haha.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Not related to the main topic: Do you play Metin2? I think I recognize your username from a game, haha.
No, in reality, I borrowed that name from a UK drill rapper, haha!

Top Bottom