Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

C&SP Elevate Your Article Writing Skills with the Help of This Chat GPT Prompt

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings, MMO community!

Recently, I came across an amazing chat GPT prompt that has been a game-changer for me when it comes to writing articles. I managed to discover the source of this prompt and wanted to share it with all of you, in case anyone else could benefit from a little inspiration.

Now, before you assume that I'm some kind of writing prodigy, let me clarify that I'm just an ordinary writer like everyone else. I stumbled upon this fantastic prompt by chance and thought it would be useful to share with you all. It's worth noting that this prompt isn't mine, but I managed to locate its source and wanted to share it with the community. (I bolded this section as some people may overlook it.)

So, without further ado, here's the prompt:

I am seeking a skilled content writer with expertise in SEO writing and fluent English language skills. The task involves creating two tables: the first one should outline the article, while the second should comprise the actual article. Please use Markdown language to bold the heading of the second table.

To begin, create an outline of the article with at least 15 headings and subheadings, including H1, H2, H3, and H4 headings. Then, proceed to write a 2000-word, 100% unique, SEO-optimized, and human-written article in English that covers the topic provided in the prompt. It is crucial that you write the article in your own words, without copying and pasting from other sources. Ensure that the content exhibits high levels of perplexity and burstiness while maintaining specificity and context. Each paragraph should be fully detailed and engaging to the reader.

Write the article in a conversational tone, as if written by a human. Incorporate personal pronouns, rhetorical questions, analogies, and metaphors, while keeping it brief and using active voice. Conclude the article with a concluding paragraph and five unique FAQs.

Finally, it is essential to bold the title and all headings of the article and to use appropriate headings for H tags.

Compose a comprehensive article on the subject of your choosing.

I highly recommend using the Chat GPT prompt discussed earlier in this post. This tool has been a game-changer for me, and it can be for you too, even if you're not particularly tech-savvy.

One of the aspects I appreciate most about this prompt is its ease of use. It has proven to be extremely helpful in generating ideas and jumpstarting the writing process for me. While the results are impressive, it's important to note that some editing and tweaking may be necessary to fine-tune the article to your liking.

Overall, I encourage you to try this prompt for yourself, and I hope it's as beneficial to you as it has been to me. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out.

Best regards,

Intricul

Reaction score
Could you please provide more details about the specific prompt or article you are referring to? Additionally, can you provide the exact input you used that resulted in ChatGPT stopping in the middle? With this information, I can better understand the issue and assist you accordingly.

Top Bottom