Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube DONT DO THIS TO YOUR YOUTUBE! These are ways I destroyed my channel..

MadJack

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. Innovative strategies for generating income using third-party content clips, such as funny videos or current events.
  2. The repercussions of deleting all your YouTube videos after violating the Reuse Content Policy, which can harm your channel's growth.
  3. The potential risks associated with using people from Fiverr to artificially boost watch time, views, and engagement, as it may negatively impact your channel's visibility in search results.
  4. Cautionary advice against creating YouTube videos about being shadow banned or contacting YouTube Support regarding the issue, as it could lead to further repercussions and intensified shadow banning.
  5. The potential pitfalls of resorting to SMM panels when feeling desperate or worthless due to being shadow banned, as the algorithm may continue burying your videos even after regaining access to the YouTube Partner Program.
Bonus Tip: Avoid creating a second YouTube channel unless you use a different phone number for verification to evade potential shadow banning. Using your regular number may result in the new channel being shadow banned as well, leading to low views and wasted effort.

I hope this information proves valuable to someone!

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks! great read.

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
Sorry... Thank you for the tip.

Fabulous

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sorry... Thank you for the tip.
Don't sympathize with me! It's my own consequence for compromising my values!
Initially, my channel was dedicated to artistry, where I created music tutorials, beatmaking videos, and instrumental albums. Unfortunately, I didn't receive much attention or interest from viewers.
Then, by chance, I discovered a niche market for reposting clips, and it unexpectedly took off. My channel rapidly grew from 5,000 subscribers to 20,000 subscribers. I started earning significant amounts of money as well, with some of my videos reaching 200,000 or even 300,000 views. One video even achieved the remarkable milestone of 1 million views.
In the process, I completely abandoned my original aspiration and dream of establishing myself as a music producer and music-focused YouTuber.

Mightyfellow

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. Innovative strategies for generating income using third-party content clips, such as funny videos or current events.
  2. The repercussions of deleting all your YouTube videos after violating the Reuse Content Policy, which can harm your channel's growth.
  3. The potential risks associated with using people from Fiverr to artificially boost watch time, views, and engagement, as it may negatively impact your channel's visibility in search results.
  4. Cautionary advice against creating YouTube videos about being shadow banned or contacting YouTube Support regarding the issue, as it could lead to further repercussions and intensified shadow banning.
  5. The potential pitfalls of resorting to SMM panels when feeling desperate or worthless due to being shadow banned, as the algorithm may continue burying your videos even after regaining access to the YouTube Partner Program.
Bonus Tip: Avoid creating a second YouTube channel unless you use a different phone number for verification to evade potential shadow banning. Using your regular number may result in the new channel being shadow banned as well, leading to low views and wasted effort.

I hope this information proves valuable to someone!
Are you suggesting that we should continue using videos that have been used before?

Facent

Reaction score
Are you suggesting that we should continue using videos that have been used before?
If you are aiming to present a case and explain why your content qualifies as fair use, it is advisable not to delete any videos. However, if your intention is to have YouTube review your channel for reinstatement into the partner program after a month or so, the best advice I can offer is to delete a few videos. Instead, focus on creating new videos with engaging commentary and prominently featuring your face in the intro, outro, and throughout the new content. While there is still a possibility of being denied, it's worth a try and preferable to deleting all your videos, losing your accumulated watch time hours, and facing difficulties in regaining watch time quickly or slowly due to being shadowbanned. Personally, I would prefer YouTube to simply delete channels that violate the reused content policy rather than going through months of attempting to recover a channel, only to realize it remains inactive due to a persistent shadowban. It's possible to waste an entire year or even longer, potentially up to three years, in futile attempts to revive a channel unless you are a prominent YouTube celebrity or have connections within Google/Youtube Team.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Please provide clarification on what you mean by "smm panels" so I can better understand your question and provide an accurate response.

Cropol

Reaction score
Please provide clarification on what you mean by "smm panels" so I can better understand your question and provide an accurate response.
I would consider using SMM panels for platforms like Instagram or TikTok. However, I find that the YouTube algorithm is highly advanced and intelligent. If you engage in using SMM boosting services, the next video you upload without such assistance may significantly underperform. It's possible to receive a minimal number of views, and it seems that the YouTube algorithm has implemented some form of punitive measures for creators who violate guidelines. This ongoing punishment from YouTube for past mistakes, even after making corrections, is a concern I have with the platform.

Styxin

Reaction score
I would consider using SMM panels for platforms like Instagram or TikTok. However, I find that the YouTube algorithm is highly advanced and intelligent. If you engage in using SMM boosting services, the next video you upload without such assistance may significantly underperform. It's possible to receive a minimal number of views, and it seems that the YouTube algorithm has implemented some form of punitive measures for creators who violate guidelines. This ongoing punishment from YouTube for past mistakes, even after making corrections, is a concern I have with the platform.
Sure, I understand. While I may not be an expert, it seems straightforward to undermine a competitor if that is the situation. Therefore, I'm interested in acquiring further knowledge on this topic.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you are aiming to present a case and explain why your content qualifies as fair use, it is advisable not to delete any videos. However, if your intention is to have YouTube review your channel for reinstatement into the partner program after a month or so, the best advice I can offer is to delete a few videos. Instead, focus on creating new videos with engaging commentary and prominently featuring your face in the intro, outro, and throughout the new content. While there is still a possibility of being denied, it's worth a try and preferable to deleting all your videos, losing your accumulated watch time hours, and facing difficulties in regaining watch time quickly or slowly due to being shadowbanned. Personally, I would prefer YouTube to simply delete channels that violate the reused content policy rather than going through months of attempting to recover a channel, only to realize it remains inactive due to a persistent shadowban. It's possible to waste an entire year or even longer, potentially up to three years, in futile attempts to revive a channel unless you are a prominent YouTube celebrity or have connections within Google/Youtube Team.
Indeed, this is a common experience for many people. They set their sights on a particular dream or goal, only to discover that it doesn't get the desired results. Instead of persevering and becoming proficient in that area, they opt to switch paths. In such cases, I would recommend exploring courses or ebooks within the same niche to enhance your expertise and establish yourself as an authority. By doing so, you can regain momentum and get back on track. It's possible that YouTube will present new opportunities for you in the future, perhaps through updating your company address details or engaging in a joint venture with someone who contacts you via your website. Additionally, if your content aligns well, you could also consider promoting on TikTok as an alternative platform.

GrinderTao

Reaction score
Thank you for providing insightful advice; it is much appreciated. Learning from both our own mistakes and the mistakes of others is valuable. Considering your suggestion, I could embark on establishing a fresh channel while ensuring complete safety this time. Although it may require some time for the channel to grow organically, I am confident that it can be achieved.

Top Bottom