Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Does mass DM and CPA still works?

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I wonder is somebody try Instagram MASS DM for CPA.
How many DMs you need to send to get Conversion.

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I never attempted it on Instagram, but I gave it a shot on LinkedIn, and surprisingly, it was successful. I'm curious to hear about others' experiences.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Interested too..

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
I had considered it previously, yet I never made an attempt.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
I had considered it previously, yet I never made an attempt.
I have the ability to send approximately 500 direct messages per day on Instagram. However, I am curious to know if anyone who has done so has achieved positive outcomes.

I'm interested in learning which niche CPA (Cost Per Action) this person promoted and how they crafted their message for the CPA. Additionally, I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to send a greater number of DMs beyond the 500 limit.

Marysis

Reaction score
I have the ability to send approximately 500 direct messages per day on Instagram. However, I am curious to know if anyone who has done so has achieved positive outcomes.

I'm interested in learning which niche CPA (Cost Per Action) this person promoted and how they crafted their message for the CPA. Additionally, I'm wondering if it would be beneficial to send a greater number of DMs beyond the 500 limit.
I would establish an Instagram profile focused on a specific area of interest, such as surveys. Then, I would search for suitable SOI (Single Opt-In) offers on Maxbounty, such as SurveyJunkie, and include the referral link in my Instagram bio. Finally, I would send out numerous direct messages to a large number of users, promoting my Instagram page and the offers available there.

Captaintis

Reaction score
Hey buddy! Right now, I'm engaged in a similar approach of using Instagram mass direct messaging to promote CPA offers. What I want to share with you is that Instagram is a promising platform, but it can be quite challenging to maintain multiple accounts for spamming. These accounts require careful nurturing, such as a proper warm-up process and implementing clean strategies like incorporating sleep time and spacing out the delivery of each direct message. Lastly, if you manage to discover a profitable niche on Instagram, you can expect a significant conversion rate. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, my friend!

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey buddy! Right now, I'm engaged in a similar approach of using Instagram mass direct messaging to promote CPA offers. What I want to share with you is that Instagram is a promising platform, but it can be quite challenging to maintain multiple accounts for spamming. These accounts require careful nurturing, such as a proper warm-up process and implementing clean strategies like incorporating sleep time and spacing out the delivery of each direct message. Lastly, if you manage to discover a profitable niche on Instagram, you can expect a significant conversion rate. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, my friend!
What is the cost of a substantial CR?

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for your message!

I have a few inquiries:

1. Regarding the CPA niche you promoted, which one would you recommend for sending mass direct messages (DMs)?
  2. How did you craft the DMs specifically for CPA offers?
  3. Approximately how many DMs do I need to send each day in order to generate daily earnings from CPA?
Once again, I appreciate your assistance!

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
250-500 DM
Yesterday, I sent approximately 150 direct messages, but unfortunately, I haven't received any responses or clicks so far. However, my objective is to send 1000 direct messages per day, and I believe that once I reach that target, I will start observing some results.

Top Bottom