Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Does linkedin ban bulk accounts?

Cellarac

Reaction score
To all people involved in the creation of LinkedIn accounts,

I am curious about the ban ratio experienced by those of you managing LinkedIn accounts.

Recently, I conducted a personal test where I embarked on creating a significant number of LinkedIn accounts. Within a few days, I successfully created 440 accounts, using high-quality mobile proxies, new browser profiles, and specific browser fingerprinting techniques for each account.

However, during the creation process, a total of 407 accounts were subsequently banned, leaving me with only 33 active accounts. It is highly likely that additional bans will occur in the upcoming days, further reducing my success rate.

Based on these results, my current success rate stands at 7.5%, with the potential for further decline.

I am interested to know what kind of success rates other people have observed in their own experiences.

RaeLaugh

Reaction score
Fascinating information! It would be highly beneficial if a significant number of mass account holders could share additional statistics concerning the rate of bans. Naturally, we should take into account various factors, as bans can occur for a wide range of reasons. For instance, we could focus on accounts that were banned solely due to being flagged as spam or bot accounts, excluding those banned for violating community guidelines, such as inappropriate content, and so on.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
After gathering additional data and conducting an investigation into my performance in previous months, the results are as follows:
  • June to this date: Out of 1091 accounts created, 1028 were banned, leaving 63 accounts still active, resulting in a success rate of 5.77%.
  • May: A total of 631 accounts were created, with 614 being blocked, leaving 17 accounts alive, and a success rate of 2.7%.
  • April: There were 212 accounts created, with 198 being blocked, leaving 14 accounts alive, and a success rate of 6.6%.
  • March: A total of 130 accounts were created, with 123 being blocked, leaving 7 accounts alive, and a success rate of 5.38%.
Considering all the months combined, out of the 2064 total created accounts, 1963 were banned, resulting in only 101 accounts still active, and an overall success rate of 4.89%.
It's important to note that some of the currently active accounts might have been sold, and their current status is uncertain, which could potentially lower the success rate further.
I must admit that I am dissatisfied with these statistics as well. They indicate that a significant number of accounts have been banned, and the overall success rate is relatively low.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am also keen on hearing what others have to contribute.

Copeophav

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
After gathering additional data and conducting an investigation into my performance in previous months, the results are as follows:
  • June to this date: Out of 1091 accounts created, 1028 were banned, leaving 63 accounts still active, resulting in a success rate of 5.77%.
  • May: A total of 631 accounts were created, with 614 being blocked, leaving 17 accounts alive, and a success rate of 2.7%.
  • April: There were 212 accounts created, with 198 being blocked, leaving 14 accounts alive, and a success rate of 6.6%.
  • March: A total of 130 accounts were created, with 123 being blocked, leaving 7 accounts alive, and a success rate of 5.38%.
Considering all the months combined, out of the 2064 total created accounts, 1963 were banned, resulting in only 101 accounts still active, and an overall success rate of 4.89%.
It's important to note that some of the currently active accounts might have been sold, and their current status is uncertain, which could potentially lower the success rate further.
I must admit that I am dissatisfied with these statistics as well. They indicate that a significant number of accounts have been banned, and the overall success rate is relatively low.
Every single one of them consisted of PVA accounts.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you use the same browser or device to register those accounts? A week ago, I generated 20 accounts, but only 2 of them were suspended.

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you use the same browser or device to register those accounts? A week ago, I generated 20 accounts, but only 2 of them were suspended.
My preferred browser is Chrome, and I use various user agents to access websites. I use the same device for this purpose but have installed multiple extensions to counter browser fingerprinting techniques effectively.

Regarding account creation, could you please provide more context or specify which type of accounts you are referring to? This will help me give you a more relevant and detailed response. Thank you!

Top Bottom