Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Does having number of connections actually matter?

Sunsetze

Reaction score
I recently began using LinkedIn for sales prospecting and have made several optimizations to my profile. However, I currently have fewer than 100 connections. I've heard that having 500+ connections is crucial before initiating sales efforts. Should I prioritize increasing my connections to 500+ before diving into sales activities? I value any advice or recommendations you can provide on this matter.

PunkMega

Reaction score
Certainly, it enhances your credibility.

Lessig

Reaction score
I recently began using LinkedIn for sales prospecting and have made several optimizations to my profile. However, I currently have fewer than 100 connections. I've heard that having 500+ connections is crucial before initiating sales efforts. Should I prioritize increasing my connections to 500+ before diving into sales activities? I value any advice or recommendations you can provide on this matter.
The outcome varies depending on the situation. For instance, if there are 500 homeless people on LinkedIn seeking jobs, the likelihood of success is doubtful. Conversely, if you have 100 potential Rolex buyers in your network and you happen to be selling Rolex watches, this could be sufficient to bring you substantial success and financial rewards.

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The number 500 holds a special significance on LinkedIn, as it acts as a magic number. Regardless of whether you have 501 connections or even 9000 connections, LinkedIn displays "500+ connections." Though the actual number can be viewed, it's not immediately evident.

This number carries importance as a trust factor. If someone has only 82 connections, they might appear to be a new LinkedIn user, have a potentially fake account, or lack a substantial network.

To build credibility, it is advisable to increase your connection count. Fortunately, once you surpass this threshold, it becomes easier to grow your connections rapidly, and achieving this milestone is possible in just a month or so.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone, for your valuable input. I have devised a well-structured approach, which involves using dux soup and sales navigator. Initially, my focus will be on establishing connections, and subsequently, I will leverage those connections as I progress through the funnel.

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I completely understand, my friend. I find myself in a comparable position. I joined recently, and my profile is still a work in progress. It's amusing because I haven't managed to upload a proper person picture yet; all I have are group photos. Nevertheless, I'm eager to make connections with others here. Is anyone here interested in connecting?

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Especially concerning LinkedIn? Yes, having a substantial number of connections enhances the worth of your account. I think the limit is still 100 per week, right? Best of luck with your strategies!

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, it does rely on the content that you choose to share.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Increased connectivity results in greater authority for your LinkedIn account.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The greater your connections, the more credible you become. However, it's crucial to maintain the quality as well.

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, it is logical and understandable for nearly everyone.

Top Bottom