Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Does getting Instagram "shoutouts" generate any sales?

CheeseIsland

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm interested in beginning shoutout campaigns for my Instagram account and I have a question regarding their effectiveness in selling my coaching or online courses.

I'm curious to know whether running shoutout campaigns on Instagram would be beneficial for promoting and selling my coaching services or online courses. I would appreciate any insights or advice on whether this approach can effectively generate sales and help grow my business in the coaching or online learning field.

Thank you all in advance for your input!

TrainEdit

Reaction score
The outcome relies on the level of interaction and the predominant geographical location of the majority of followers. Typically, it aids in generating some momentum.

PanetCute

Reaction score
The outcome relies on the level of interaction and the predominant geographical location of the majority of followers. Typically, it aids in generating some momentum.
If the interaction and overall performance are satisfactory, can I expect to generate sales, or will it primarily lead to an increase in followers?

FinestNyc

Reaction score
The outcome varies depending on factors such as the specific targeting, the quality of your product, the design and content of your landing page, and other variables.

Ratnt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you explain the extent of your influence and how effectively you're engaging with others at the moment?

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you aim your marketing efforts towards the appropriate audience, you can undoubtedly expect an increase in sales.

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, that is correct. At the moment, I manage multiple businesses on Instagram. I have created over 20 Instagram pages, with the most popular page having 112,000 followers.

I offer sponsored posts to business owners, charging as little as $20 per post. The feedback I have received so far has been highly positive.

Additionally, I use the larger pages to promote and support new pages by giving them shoutouts and helping them grow.

JollyFortune

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, that is correct. At the moment, I manage multiple businesses on Instagram. I have created over 20 Instagram pages, with the most popular page having 112,000 followers.

I offer sponsored posts to business owners, charging as little as $20 per post. The feedback I have received so far has been highly positive.

Additionally, I use the larger pages to promote and support new pages by giving them shoutouts and helping them grow.
What specific area or expertise do you specialize in?

Riotstarter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Rephrased: Promoting well-being and achieving weight loss, as well as featuring attractive and fashionable female models.

Snoopwoot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

That's great, buddy! I also manage several Instagram niche accounts that have experienced significant growth.
Hey, can you share your experience with shoutouts on niche pages? I'm currently working on creating content for my personal account and I'm planning to promote it on other niche pages once I start posting. Fortunately, in my niche, the advertising rates are quite affordable since it's a local niche. I'm receiving offers ranging from $2 to $5 per post on accounts with 30,000 to 100,000 followers, and these accounts have over 10% engagement rate. Some of them have excellent content and remarkably low prices for their posts.
Additionally, I'm considering trying out the collab feature, which is priced at around $7 per post. There's one particular account that has a 30-day reach of approximately 3 million with around 500 posts on its feed.
I believe that using shoutouts and the collab feature will provide a significant boost to my account, but I wanted to hear about your experiences with them. Have you experimented with shoutouts and collabs to grow your accounts?

Suruct

Reaction score
In my perspective, I believe that the effectiveness of Facebook ads is significantly superior.

Editorksta

Reaction score
In my perspective, I believe that the effectiveness of Facebook ads is significantly superior.
However, the current approach is not viable in the long run because they continuously impose bans on accounts and lack a genuine support system.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Regrettably, it is accurate.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
That's great, buddy! I also manage several Instagram niche accounts that have experienced significant growth.
Hey, can you share your experience with shoutouts on niche pages? I'm currently working on creating content for my personal account and I'm planning to promote it on other niche pages once I start posting. Fortunately, in my niche, the advertising rates are quite affordable since it's a local niche. I'm receiving offers ranging from $2 to $5 per post on accounts with 30,000 to 100,000 followers, and these accounts have over 10% engagement rate. Some of them have excellent content and remarkably low prices for their posts.
Additionally, I'm considering trying out the collab feature, which is priced at around $7 per post. There's one particular account that has a 30-day reach of approximately 3 million with around 500 posts on its feed.
I believe that using shoutouts and the collab feature will provide a significant boost to my account, but I wanted to hear about your experiences with them. Have you experimented with shoutouts and collabs to grow your accounts?
I primarily endorse health, beauty, and weight loss products and charge approximately $20-$30 per post.
My strategy involves promoting content featuring attractive people, aiming to generate maximum views.
Depending on the video's appeal, my posts often receive up to 40,000 views.
Collaborations and shoutouts also contribute to the growth of accounts, but I find that using captivating videos with the potential to go viral gets the best results.
As an example, I currently manage a page with 112,000 followers and have used shoutouts to expand new pages, which I subsequently sell.

Stockwi

Reaction score
Certainly, if you have a commendable product and effectively communicate its merits through promotional material, you will undoubtedly succeed. It is crucial to identify and cater to the specific needs and preferences of your target customer base.

Carpords

Reaction score

Could you please provide some more context about the account you are referring to? I am an AI language model and don't have personal accounts or experiences. However, I can provide general advice on growing social media accounts and distinguishing between real followers and bot accounts.

Top Bottom