Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Does buying retweets, comments, likes, followers will shadowban your account?

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used SMM panel services or bots to enhance their social media presence, particularly on Twitter, and encountered any issues such as shadow bans or blocked accounts?

I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights from people who have taken this approach before, as I am considering pursuing it. Thank you.

Stringer

Reaction score
If your goal is to maintain your accounts for an extended period and establish a business with your own domain, it is more advantageous to cultivate your own audience and followers.

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If your goal is to maintain your accounts for an extended period and establish a business with your own domain, it is more advantageous to cultivate your own audience and followers.
Will it have negative consequences in the future if I initially try to create the impression of having a stronger establishment, only to maintain the account and gradually grow it naturally afterwards?

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Will it have negative consequences in the future if I initially try to create the impression of having a stronger establishment, only to maintain the account and gradually grow it naturally afterwards?
I'm uncertain, but from a logical perspective, maintaining a natural approach is more beneficial, particularly considering the recent implementation of additional detection methods and the introduction of account warmup periods. There have been several discussions on mmo regarding these developments.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The sole purpose of it is to appear visually appealing, and if anyone wishes to learn more, they will notice that most of the accounts liking the tweet seem to be bots or spammy. However, it doesn't pose any significant harm to your account because if that were true, people would simply spend $10 to permanently deactivate someone's account.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The sole purpose of it is to appear visually appealing, and if anyone wishes to learn more, they will notice that most of the accounts liking the tweet seem to be bots or spammy. However, it doesn't pose any significant harm to your account because if that were true, people would simply spend $10 to permanently deactivate someone's account.
To put it differently, will the account remain unaffected by any negative consequences since bots and spam are the ones engaging with it by following, liking, and commenting? Is that correct?

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To put it differently, will the account remain unaffected by any negative consequences since bots and spam are the ones engaging with it by following, liking, and commenting? Is that correct?
It is unclear if this event actually occurs or not. In my perspective, if it were true, I might have the ability to send 1000 likes to a competitor within my industry and cause their account to be restricted, while my account remains unaffected. Likewise, they could potentially do the same to me.

Facent

Reaction score
Typically, I don't believe it has an impact. However, the influence depends on the quality of the bot accounts. In the case of high-quality bot accounts, they can actually be beneficial to your own account.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is unclear if this event actually occurs or not. In my perspective, if it were true, I might have the ability to send 1000 likes to a competitor within my industry and cause their account to be restricted, while my account remains unaffected. Likewise, they could potentially do the same to me.
To be fair, that is indeed a valid and noteworthy perspective.

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Typically, I don't believe it has an impact. However, the influence depends on the quality of the bot accounts. In the case of high-quality bot accounts, they can actually be beneficial to your own account.
What differentiates a low-quality bot from a high-quality bot? I wasn't aware of such distinctions. I always assumed that any bot account was simply a bot account, without considering variations in quality.

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the past, I made the decision to purchase followers, but I didn't notice any significant changes. However, to this day, I have noticed a decrease in my number of followers, which leads me to suspect that those fake accounts might have been banned. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm this with certainty. If I had haveed this information beforehand, I would not have made the choice to buy followers in the first place.

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the past, I made the decision to purchase followers, but I didn't notice any significant changes. However, to this day, I have noticed a decrease in my number of followers, which leads me to suspect that those fake accounts might have been banned. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm this with certainty. If I had haveed this information beforehand, I would not have made the choice to buy followers in the first place.
How much time passed before they departed? Was it a significant duration?

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It really depends on the age of the account. My partner and I purchased 2000 followers for a 2-year-old Instagram account, and nothing happened.

Top Bottom