Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Does Amazon FBA works?

Blazershb

Reaction score
Does anyone here have firsthand experience with Amazon FBA? I'm curious to know if it's truly worth pursuing.

Rackpi

Reaction score
What is your inquiry regarding more than a decade of experience with FBA and FBM?

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is your inquiry regarding more than a decade of experience with FBA and FBM?
What advice would you offer to someone who is eager to embark on an Amazon FBA journey? Could you also share your own experience of how you began and whether you had a mentor to guide you along the way?

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Presently, my preference lies solely with digital products. I am inclined towards self-publishing books through platforms like Kindle and using print-on-demand services. On the other hand, when it comes to physical products, the profit margin is minimal, and it is unlikely to lead to significant wealth.

I believe that seeking a mentor is not a worthwhile investment. There is an abundance of free resources available online that can equip me with all the knowledge and tools necessary, not just for Amazon-related endeavors but for various other ventures as well.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Presently, my preference lies solely with digital products. I am inclined towards self-publishing books through platforms like Kindle and using print-on-demand services. On the other hand, when it comes to physical products, the profit margin is minimal, and it is unlikely to lead to significant wealth.

I believe that seeking a mentor is not a worthwhile investment. There is an abundance of free resources available online that can equip me with all the knowledge and tools necessary, not just for Amazon-related endeavors but for various other ventures as well.
I was completely unaware of the possibility until I came across it a week ago. Do you happen to have any helpful links that could guide me towards selling digital products?

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I was completely unaware of the possibility until I came across it a week ago. Do you happen to have any helpful links that could guide me towards selling digital products?
Use the search feature on mmolearn, Google, and YouTube.

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use the search feature on mmolearn, Google, and YouTube.
Thank you for informing me. I value the information.

It appears that every time I search for something, I get sidetracked by various product promotions or simple guides on finding a niche and developing my own digital product to sell.

My primary focus is to understand whether I can sell pre-existing digital products on Amazon FBA, or if I must create my own digital product to sell on platforms like Amazon Ignite.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for informing me. I value the information.

It appears that every time I search for something, I get sidetracked by various product promotions or simple guides on finding a niche and developing my own digital product to sell.

My primary focus is to understand whether I can sell pre-existing digital products on Amazon FBA, or if I must create my own digital product to sell on platforms like Amazon Ignite.
You must have your own. Please consider rephrasing or altering the given statement.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

What are the main distinctions between dropshipping and Amazon? Is Amazon FBA essentially a form of dropshipping, but with Amazon storing the products and managing shipping, among other things?

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Selling products on Amazon has proven to be highly lucrative. Based on Amazon's 2020 SMB Report, American small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) experienced significant profitability, with average sales reaching $160,000 in 2020. This marked a notable increase compared to the previous year, where the average sales were approximately $100,000. Moreover, there was a remarkable growth in the number of American SMBs achieving sales surpassing $1 million, with a notable increase of over 20% during the same year.

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Selling products on Amazon has proven to be highly lucrative. Based on Amazon's 2020 SMB Report, American small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) experienced significant profitability, with average sales reaching $160,000 in 2020. This marked a notable increase compared to the previous year, where the average sales were approximately $100,000. Moreover, there was a remarkable growth in the number of American SMBs achieving sales surpassing $1 million, with a notable increase of over 20% during the same year.
Did you simply perform a quick online search? Come on, man.

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Based on my personal experience, engaging in physical product sales via Amazon FBA can be quite precarious unless you have sufficient capital to invest. There are numerous uncertainties to consider, such as potential copyright infringements and the risk of incurring penalties from Amazon. Even unintentional rule violations can lead to the loss of your funds, account, and all products stored in the FBA inventory. It is crucial to be thoroughly prepared before venturing into this business model.

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
After using the FBA platform for a span of four years, it continues to function effectively.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Continuing to make a profit, the business concluded the year with sales amounting to 300,000 dollars and has already reached 10,000 dollars in sales this month. By using various compatible extensions alongside Amazon, the business regularly generates leads. All the necessary information regarding these achievements is publicly available.

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It performs effectively; however, since you're just starting out, it would be beneficial for you to undergo some training or invest time in watching numerous YouTube videos to grasp the intricacies of the business. Though it may not be a simple task, with sufficient knowledge and preparation, it has the potential to be highly lucrative. The crux of this business lies in selecting the appropriate product and delivering top-notch quality.

Top Bottom