Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Do you buy Fake views/Followers/Comments for your TikTok?

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchasing counterfeit views and followers can offer some benefits, mainly by artificially boosting your statistics to a certain extent. However, I doubt it would be advantageous in the long term, so I advise against depending on it beyond the absolute minimum necessity.

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Instead of focusing on artificially boosting your social media metrics like likes and followers through botting, it's wiser to prioritize long-term success by investing in a well-planned marketing campaign and seeking genuine shoutouts. Relying on bot-generated engagement may result in being shadowbanned, which can harm your online presence. Moreover, gaining followers on TikTok is relatively achievable without resorting to such tactics.

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchasing TikTok views is not recommended. Instead, concentrate on creating high-quality videos, and success will follow.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I advise against purchasing counterfeit followers as it will diminish your engagement rate and negatively impact your account. It is usually evident when an account has fake followers, as they often lack profile pictures and have a smaller following. Additionally, having fake followers does not create a favorable impression on your profile.

Copeophav

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using automated bots on your TikTok profile as they can lead to frequent shadowbans.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid purchasing followers, my friend. There are automated accounts and fabricated interactions involved. Initially, bots might have assisted in boosting the engagement on a few videos. However, as time went on, the overall engagement declined significantly.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I made the purchase a year ago, which initially resulted in an increase in views and engagement for our videos. However, it was later revealed that these were artificial bots and not genuine viewers. Consequently, after a few months, both the views and likes on our videos started to decline. Nonetheless, I must acknowledge that in the beginning, it appeared to be quite beneficial.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, Create your TikTok videos with unique content that can benefit you, and there are numerous service providers available in the market who can assist you with this. Best regards

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've worked in the field of social media marketing for three years. So far, none of my clients have been penalized for purchasing between 1,000 and 10,000 followers. Recently, we provided one of my clients with 1,000,000 views, but they were removed within 10 minutes. That's the extent of the situation.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I made the purchase because a high number of views and engagement have a psychological impact, attracting people and potentially gaining a larger genuine audience.

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do any of you purchase fake followers for your new TikTok accounts? Additionally, do you boost your initial videos with views and likes, or does that potentially result in shadowbans? I'm relatively new to TikTok and seeking some guidance on these matters.
If you are buying from a trustable website your account wont get harm. The quality of the service is very important. High quality real looking accounts help you to grow your page, but fake lookings not... If you are buying followers you should also buy some likes and views too

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Select a trustworthy vendor that provides a warranty.

Top Bottom