Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

LB Do-Follow Links Available for Free.

Tarasuff

Reaction score
Backlinks with high Page Authority (PA) and Domain Authority (DA)

That metric doesn’t hold much value. DA is a pretty unreliable indicator; you can achieve a DA of 89 just by using GSA links. Even if the metric were valid, profile links don’t impact rankings significantly—Google doesn’t pay much attention to them anymore. It’s not 2008.

[*]Enhancement of your blog's domain authority (DA).

This is a pointless metric that does nothing but raise red flags (it's not 2008 anymore).

[*]Increase in page authority (PA) for specific pages.

Once again, PA/DA are the most useless metrics out there; everything MOZ touches turns to garbage.

[*]Improved search engine rankings.

Actually, having too many of these types of links can cause serious problems.

[*]Boosted visibility on search engines.

No, it doesn't, for the reasons I've already mentioned.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you want these backlinks to impact your website, do you need to take any additional steps after adding them to your profile, such as submitting them for indexing, or is that done automatically?

Yes, I've submitted to indexers.

Readdi

Reaction score
Thanks in advance.

Sk8rid

Reaction score
Yes, I've submitted to indexers.

Where would you typically submit it? Am I right in saying you can submit it to either Google or a third-party platform for indexing?

Top Bottom