Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Did you ever think about doing Amazon FBA?

Marysis

Reaction score
I had been considering it, but now that the government in my country is introducing its own e-commerce platform, I am uncertain about the future prospects of Amazon in my country. Have you ever contemplated selling on Amazon yourself?

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Selling on Amazon is no easy task, but the effort is undoubtedly rewarding since Amazon boasts millions of customers. Both FBA PL (Private Label) and FBA Wholesale are viable options, but understanding the intricacies of the business is essential to achieve substantial revenue.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I had been considering it, but now that the government in my country is introducing its own e-commerce platform, I am uncertain about the future prospects of Amazon in my country. Have you ever contemplated selling on Amazon yourself?
Do not be concerned about this; I am confident that Amazon will figure it out.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Over 90% of the vendors on Amazon are people or businesses who resell products.

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I had considered it, but eventually opted not to pursue that path, haha. Now, I'm weighing the advantages and disadvantages of being an affiliate or reseller on Amazon in my specific situation.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Over 90% of the vendors on Amazon are people or businesses who resell products.
Certain people opt to negotiate directly with manufacturers, as this approach provides them with a favorable profit margin.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Amazon in 2023 presents significant challenges, and I believe it would be more beneficial to begin with eBay, where you can gain valuable experience before eventually transitioning to Amazon.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You should consider selling your products on Amazon, as it dominates approximately 50% of the e-commerce market.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You should consider selling your products on Amazon, as it dominates approximately 50% of the e-commerce market.
To me, eBay poses a greater challenge compared to Amazon......

Top Bottom