Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LB Despite purchasing PBN links, I did not observe any noticeable outcomes.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In an attempt to improve my website's search engine rankings, I procured PBN links and requested the vendor to keep an eye on the Semrush Sensor. I monitored the sensor until it reached a 9.5 rating, but to my dismay, I did not witness any discernible progress.

Based on your expertise, what could be the possible explanation for this lack of results?

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
PBNs are likely to have been penalized by Google, and outbound links from such networks typically do not provide any SEO benefits. This is a common occurrence with link farms or similar practices.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is generally recommended to build your own PBN (Private Blog Network). While it requires more effort, the results are usually better. Many of the PBNs available for purchase are not genuine PBNs but rather link farms. Therefore, creating your own PBN ensures more control and authenticity.

Synaterex

Reaction score
PBNs are likely to have been penalized by Google, and outbound links from such networks typically do not provide any SEO benefits. This is a common occurrence with link farms or similar practices.
According to him, the reason why Google does not rank the articles is because the English language used in them is incorrect.

Top Bottom