Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO C&A Dating offers

Sunsetze

Reaction score
Where do you promote your dating offers?

Stringer

Reaction score
I used to run Facebook ads in the past.

Dingessi

Reaction score
I pay influencers to advertise for me.

Eclipse

Reaction score
I gave them a shot a few weeks back, but it was a complete disaster. No one interacted with my site, and even though I had images designed to get clicks, nothing happened. It didn't lead to any sales. That's just how it went for me. I'm not trying to trash them, but I ended up losing $300 on their platform. I won't be using it again, that's for sure.

DasRaven

Reaction score
Google ads used to be the best, but they're getting pricier. Right now, TikTok traffic seems to be doing better. With my payout coming in every 30 days (net30), it's a stable, long-term plan. That's why I'm focusing on getting more TikTok traffic to earn money.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
Google ads used to be the best, but they're getting pricier. Right now, TikTok traffic seems to be doing better. With my payout coming in every 30 days (net30), it's a stable, long-term plan. That's why I'm focusing on getting more TikTok traffic to earn money.
which network you work

Putionis

Reaction score
Email Dating traffic can be a solid source.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
Facebook doesn't allow ads for adult dating. So, how can you advertise on Facebook?

If you have large groups on Facebook or other social media, you can use a landing page or pre-lander to promote most offers, as long as it's not chat-based traffic.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
Review sites, blogs, social media, and more.

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
I've been using the re-upload method and a few other tricks. I've had some success promoting the kinkr.com dating offer. Good luck!

PanetCute

Reaction score
Alfaleads offers a lot of dating deals.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Ads on video platforms...

Facerens

Reaction score

How do you get adult traffic on TikTok, man? I'd really appreciate some tips.

Top Bottom