Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Curious about YouTube secrets? Feel free to ask me! I've deciphered nearly all the tricks and techniques.

Wilru

Reaction score
Please stop sending me private messages requesting secrets. Instead, post your questions publicly, and I will respond when I have the time. While I may not personally benefit from this interaction, I consider mmo addictive and it has aided in my personal growth. I have conducted extensive research and testing over the past few years, allowing me to further decode the major secrets of the YouTube platform.

Feel free to ask me anything. If you require assistance in deciphering channels, I can likely help. For instance, if you come across a channel that suddenly gains significant popularity and you suspect something unusual or cannot understand how they acquire a surge in views, provide examples of channel links, and I will try to decode the known techniques behind their success based on my experience.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why is it that other channels uploading YouTube shorts experience rapid growth within 1 to 2 months, whereas I have been uploading for over 2 months with no significant progress? I only receive sporadic views ranging from 1,000 to 3,000, and occasionally as low as 6 to 20 views. What could be the issue? What am I doing wrong?

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  1. Can you please provide some insights on how to improve the ranking of YouTube videos?
  2. Could you share some tips on how to generate more views for a newly created YouTube channel?

Execusp

Reaction score
  • What strategies can I employ to improve the ranking of my videos for specific keywords? Currently, most of my videos are appearing on the 3rd or 4th page of search results.
  • Since my country is not included in Google Trends, what are the best free methods to discover current trending topics?
  • How can I effectively gain dominance in the suggested videos panel on YouTube?
  • How can I access information on what is currently trending in search engines if Google Trends is not available in my country?
  • How can I ensure that my video is suggested alongside another video from a different channel?
  • Which free tools would you recommend to beginners?
  • How can I identify videos that have gone viral specifically through search results, rather than through subscriptions or recommendations?
  • Is it practical to operate a YouTube channel that covers multiple niches?
  • Does the number of views impact the ranking of videos?
  • Can you provide some insights into how the suggestion algorithm works on YouTube?

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Hello! Could you please provide an explanation for the success of this particular YouTube channel? Additionally, I'm curious to know if YouTube monetizes the videos on this channel, and if not, how did they manage to monetize their content?

Link to the YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2hOcfXAxD44bGz0JIf-dA

WeirdHello

Reaction score
  1. What guidelines or strategies do you adhere to in order to prevent copyright strikes on your content?
  2. When comparing older accounts with videos to empty, inactive accounts, what significant differences can be observed, particularly for someone who is just starting a new channel?

Jecterra

Reaction score
How to make viral video?

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
I'm interested in learning how to acquire cost-effective, country-specific, or language-specific viewers by using AdWords. Could you provide some insights or tips on this? Thank you!

Upilword

Reaction score
Please stop sending me private messages requesting secrets. Instead, post your questions publicly, and I will respond when I have the time. While I may not personally benefit from this interaction, I consider mmo addictive and it has aided in my personal growth. I have conducted extensive research and testing over the past few years, allowing me to further decode the major secrets of the YouTube platform.

Feel free to ask me anything. If you require assistance in deciphering channels, I can likely help. For instance, if you come across a channel that suddenly gains significant popularity and you suspect something unusual or cannot understand how they acquire a surge in views, provide examples of channel links, and I will try to decode the known techniques behind their success based on my experience.
I run a channel focused on paranormal compilation videos, where I showcase five random clips similar to this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBnbnH7DGXT9yBBVFbZeIwQ.

I'm curious to know if you are aware of any other channels that feature compilation videos from various creators. Do these channels typically seek permission to use others' videos, or do they use them without explicit permission due to the time-consuming nature of waiting for responses?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can I improve the ranking of my video for specific keywords, and what strategies can I employ to generate more views for it?

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How do people manage to share sports highlights or anime content without encountering copyright-related problems?

Gaucompa

Reaction score

Which channel under your ownership has the largest following?

Missink

Reaction score
Do you regreat starting this thread? :D

MdoggMister

Reaction score
I'm preparing to upload my first video. What steps can I take to increase its views and attract more views?

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone who asserts that they have deciphered "nearly all tricks" is either engaging in trolling or harboring a sense of delusion.

cry1978

cry1978

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
mshow.space
I did not see you answer any questions?
my question is what youtube plugin or themes can let me search for youtube videos on my own website, I had this years ago back in 2015 and I can't see one plugin or theme that can do this now?

Top Bottom