Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

C&SP Creating Email Lists on a Budget

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions on affordable traffic sources for building a B2C opt-in email list using a squeeze page. Are traffic exchange sites, traffic rotator sites, PPV, native, or pop-under traffic sources effective for this purpose? I'm trying to find a cost-effective option that won't break the bank, as Google and Facebook lead generation are becoming increasingly expensive.

If anyone has any recommendations or advice, please share them with me. Thank you!

DevWolfie

Reaction score
Depending on your specific industry or target audience, TikTok can be an excellent platform to explore. Additionally, there are service providers available who can assist in scraping data for you. In my experience, the most affordable option I've come across was 33 cents per email, particularly in the B2B space, specifically through LinkedIn email scraping.

Comicsp

Reaction score
Depending on your specific industry or target audience, TikTok can be an excellent platform to explore. Additionally, there are service providers available who can assist in scraping data for you. In my experience, the most affordable option I've come across was 33 cents per email, particularly in the B2B space, specifically through LinkedIn email scraping.
Thank you for clarifying your preference. I apologize for the confusion. In that case, it's important to focus on obtaining opt-in emails rather than scraping them without permission. This ensures that your email list consists of people who have willingly expressed interest in receiving communications from you.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Currently, Facebook is proving to be highly successful for our business. During the last quarter, it was a challenging period to generate traffic, but we managed to acquire leads at a cost of $0.60 each. However, at present, we are achieving much lower costs, with leads as low as $0.13 and a maximum of $0.30.

Considering the impressive scale and quality of results, I highly recommend revisiting Facebook as an advertising platform. When using the appropriate ad sets and ads, I haven't found any other platform that comes close in terms of reach and effectiveness.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, Facebook is proving to be highly successful for our business. During the last quarter, it was a challenging period to generate traffic, but we managed to acquire leads at a cost of $0.60 each. However, at present, we are achieving much lower costs, with leads as low as $0.13 and a maximum of $0.30.

Considering the impressive scale and quality of results, I highly recommend revisiting Facebook as an advertising platform. When using the appropriate ad sets and ads, I haven't found any other platform that comes close in terms of reach and effectiveness.
I agree with your point. While I use an agency to obtain basic industry opt-ins at a lower cost, I find that Facebook offers superior targeting capabilities and greater flexibility for creating more effective ads. If you find that your costs are too high, a useful strategy is to explore the Facebook Ad Library. By examining older and currently active ads, you can draw inspiration from the longest-lasting ones and use them as templates to improve your own ad performance.

Intricul

Reaction score
I've been running Facebook ads too. If you're just focusing on simple email opt-ins, you can still find some affordable leads there.

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions on affordable traffic sources for building a B2C opt-in email list using a squeeze page. Are traffic exchange sites, traffic rotator sites, PPV, native, or pop-under traffic sources effective for this purpose? I'm trying to find a cost-effective option that won't break the bank, as Google and Facebook lead generation are becoming increasingly expensive.

If anyone has any recommendations or advice, please share them with me. Thank you!

Incorporate a login or sign-up form on your site, run a Google ad targeting India, and watch your email list grow rapidly.

Stringer

Reaction score
affordable traffic sources for building a B2C opt-in email list

User-generated content platforms like online communities, social media, forums, Q&A sites, and discussion boards are some of the top spots. For instance, Facebook groups focused on buying and selling are a great example.

WizKlug

Reaction score
Facebook is currently offering ads at a very low cost, making it an affordable option at the moment.

Newagen

Reaction score
It's possible to purchase targeted email ads from individual vendors.

Top Bottom