Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Creating a case study on the process of launching a cryptocurrency news website.

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As previously mentioned, I had the desire to start a website dedicated to crypto news with a team of staff members. I am happy to announce that this project has now been completed and the site is up and running.

Key factors that were considered in launching a cryptocurrency news site include:

1. Name branding: The domain name includes the word "crypto" which was a great branding decision. It can be difficult to find an available domain name with a .com extension that includes such a popular keyword.
  2. Investment in staff: A budget has been allocated to hire dedicated writers, with one already hired and two more in the works. The plan is to have a team of six in the long run.
  3. Exclusives: The site owner has connections with brand owners and celebrities in the crypto coin market, and plans to feature exclusive interviews that are only available on the site. Any sites that violate this exclusivity will be taken down.
  4. Marketing and distribution: The site owner has experience in internet marketing and knows how to get posts distributed across the web and picked up by syndication. The site will also be included in other crypto news sites.
  5. Social media communities: The site plans to launch social media communities as an added benefit.

The following are ways to earn from the cryptocurrency news site:

1. Featuring press releases for payment.
  2. Offering social media promotions for payment.
  3. Providing other promotional services for payment.
  4. Including a single AdSense cube for advertising revenue.
The initial goals for the project include:

• Reaching 1000 visitors within the first month. The original goal was within the first 10 days, but this has been adjusted to allow for working out any issues with content distribution and potential for viral growth.
  • Maintaining the site as ad-free as possible.
  • Establishing a consistent team of four writers and ensuring that they are producing regular content.
The long-term goals for the project include:

• Reaching over 100,000 visitors per month before the end of 2022.
  • Recognizing the many opportunities in the cryptocurrency industry and hoping to take advantage of them before it's too late.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Intricul

Reaction score
"I manage two crypto-focused YouTube channels and was initially planning to launch a crypto blog. However, I opted for an engineering blog instead because I was unsure about AdSense approval for crypto content. Does AdSense approve crypto blogs? I have solid expertise in the crypto industry, and my crypto Twitter account has gained a good number of followers."

Fricarr

Reaction score

• I once considered a similar project—creating a platform like CMC or CoinGecko, but dedicated exclusively to a specific blockchain. The details are still a bit unclear for now, though.

Wishing you the best on your path forward!

Proudel

Reaction score
"I really admire your expertise! Best of luck and success on your journey!"

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Such an intriguing path—excited to see how it unfolds!

PanetCute

Reaction score
As previously mentioned, I had the desire to start a website dedicated to crypto news with a team of staff members. I am happy to announce that this project has now been completed and the site is up and running.

Key factors that were considered in launching a cryptocurrency news site include:

1. Name branding: The domain name includes the word "crypto" which was a great branding decision. It can be difficult to find an available domain name with a .com extension that includes such a popular keyword.
  2. Investment in staff: A budget has been allocated to hire dedicated writers, with one already hired and two more in the works. The plan is to have a team of six in the long run.
  3. Exclusives: The site owner has connections with brand owners and celebrities in the crypto coin market, and plans to feature exclusive interviews that are only available on the site. Any sites that violate this exclusivity will be taken down.
  4. Marketing and distribution: The site owner has experience in internet marketing and knows how to get posts distributed across the web and picked up by syndication. The site will also be included in other crypto news sites.
  5. Social media communities: The site plans to launch social media communities as an added benefit.

The following are ways to earn from the cryptocurrency news site:

1. Featuring press releases for payment.
  2. Offering social media promotions for payment.
  3. Providing other promotional services for payment.
  4. Including a single AdSense cube for advertising revenue.
The initial goals for the project include:

• Reaching 1000 visitors within the first month. The original goal was within the first 10 days, but this has been adjusted to allow for working out any issues with content distribution and potential for viral growth.
  • Maintaining the site as ad-free as possible.
  • Establishing a consistent team of four writers and ensuring that they are producing regular content.

• Recognizing the many opportunities in the cryptocurrency industry and hoping to take advantage of them before it's too late.

Hey there! We're all set and ready for your URL. You'll get your first 1,000 users from here easily. Good luck with the project!

Sk8rid

Reaction score
Really intrigued! If you’re looking for a social media manager, I know someone who worked for me—$200/month for full-time. He’s great with video creation and graphics.

Wishing you lots of success! Even though the crypto market is struggling right now, it could still be a worthwhile venture!

Trimblue

Reaction score
Really intrigued! If you’re looking for a social media manager, I know someone who worked for me—$200/month for full-time. He’s great with video creation and graphics.

Wishing you lots of success! Even though the crypto market is struggling right now, it could still be a worthwhile venture!

"Count me in!"

Top Bottom