Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Channels that summarize movies.

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions for those who actually operate movie recap channels rather than just knowing about them in theory.
  1. How long have you been running the channel?
  2. Do you recap Hollywood movies? (Disney, Warner Bros, etc.)
  3. Have you ever been hit with copyright strikes by these companies, and were you able to reverse the decision?
I'm not looking to discuss whether the niche is saturated or not. I'm interested in the sustainability of recap channels. Can you successfully run a movie recap channel by uploading recaps of films from major studios (Disney, Warner Bros, etc.) without constantly facing copyright strikes and the risk of your channel being taken down?

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey buddy, this market is packed with competition. It's smarter to choose a different niche.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Just because it's crowded doesn't mean he can't jump in and find a spot.

He can, but getting noticed costs a lot. It's not very profitable right now; the aim is to make money.

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sorry for misunderstanding again. The question wasn't about that. It was about copyright strikes and how long the channel will last.

This video has 22 million views and has been up for 5 years. The channel has 135 videos and a total of 133 million views. This is clearly copyright infringement, and there's no way a channel this big could go unnoticed. How are they able to get away with it? I've heard about cases where Warner Bros. strikes videos for using just a few seconds of their movies.

Dingessi

Reaction score
Yes, like the other person suggested, it's better to explore a different niche. It could be helpful and more effective for you or your channel.

Tevetto

Reaction score
It's a saturated market, so you'll need to be creative.

Dataville

Reaction score
Join me on Telegram, and I'll send it to you.

Tensco

Reaction score
Explore more niches—you’ll definitely find better results!

Fishapis

Reaction score
Honestly, I think that niche is quite saturated now. While it's not impossible to achieve good results, it’s definitely more challenging than it used to be. Additionally, the issues with strikes and copyrights make it less viable. In my opinion, you'd be better off exploring a different niche.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
I attempted this before, but the owner objected. This time, I'll create entirely original content.

Fricarr

Reaction score
In such a crowded market, it would be wise to choose a different niche, my friend.

Top Bottom