Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook Challenges with Facebook School Ads

PanetCute

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm running two Facebook campaigns for a Senior Secondary School within a 2km area radius. One campaign is to get likes/followers, and the second one is to generate form-based leads.

When I narrow down the audience targeting to relevant people, I'm not getting any leads, and the cost is going up. But when I broaden the targeting without any specific focus, I get one lead, but the cost is still too high. I want to increase the number of leads and decrease the cost. What strategy should I follow?

The same goes for the like campaign. I want more likes at a lower cost.

Please share the best strategy for running Facebook campaigns in these region-specific areas where the audience and locations are restricted or limited.

Taistandb

Reaction score
Here's a revised version of the instructions:

• Interactive Posts and Likes: Set a daily campaign budget between $20-$30, targeting a radius of 1-2-5, 10 km, with no specific target audience.
  • Customer Articles: For articles written by potential customers, book 3-4 additional locations around the school within a 2-3 km radius, with a campaign group budget of 1-3-3.
  • Page and Article Engagement: Ensure your page and articles receive interactions from friends to build trust.

Josefribetr

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm running two Facebook campaigns for a Senior Secondary School within a 2km area radius. One campaign is to get likes/followers, and the second one is to generate form-based leads.

When I narrow down the audience targeting to relevant people, I'm not getting any leads, and the cost is going up. But when I broaden the targeting without any specific focus, I get one lead, but the cost is still too high. I want to increase the number of leads and decrease the cost. What strategy should I follow?

Please share the best strategy for running Facebook campaigns in these region-specific areas where the audience and locations are restricted or limited.
Please inform me of the specific audience type required for the campaign to run smoothly before we discuss any ideas.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Such a restriction makes it very difficult to find potential customers. You should consider maintaining a more central and accessible location.

Trimblue

Reaction score
The key is to start with a very low budget and gradually increase it. Narrow your focus as much as possible.

Jecterra

Reaction score
To expand your reach and attract more likes and followers, focus on a topic that is relevant to today's youth, especially since you are targeting middle school students.

Stockwi

Reaction score
Consider optimizing performance and reducing costs by:

Ensuring you're targeting the right audience your high school wants to attract.
Reevaluating your audience criteria to better align with your goals.
Targeting locations that are of genuine interest to your audience.
Using Messenger ads to directly engage with your target audience and generate leads.

Facerens

Reaction score
It would be beneficial for you to expand your reach.

Top Bottom