Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can you recommend me a "100% bulletproof" domain and hosting provider?

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I want to start an Internet business that many governments don't like. I want to make it clear that it has nothing to do with drugs, prostitution, weapons, violence, or anything else that is against the law, but it is something that many governments don't like.

Is there a way to set up a site like this, where you know you might have problems in the future, but you're still sure the site will stay on the server and keep running?

This is good for an offshore hosting?

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me about a host that can handle all kinds of pressure.

Lastly, I ask the domain name provider the same question.

Thanks ahead of time to those who reply.

Hammerg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Simply go and see what your long-term competitors are using.
Nothing will actually save you if you use.com,.net,.org, and so on, so choose other TLDs.

Hosting is unimportant; simply keep backups on hand and ready to transfer at any time.

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
in the case of.com I used godaddy and got banned for a year. I used internetbs and got banned. Rebel com is pretty bad, but at least they let you know a few days before the shit comes and you have time to switch domain registrars.

HeadChari

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
1. Don't get your domain name and web hosting from the same company - put your eggs in different baskets.
2. Prepare a detailed explanation with examples of what you intend to host and discuss it with the provider you are considering as a candidate. Be honest and open, and I'm sure you'll get a clear answer whether the provider will allow you to host that stuff or not.
3. Best wishes.

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It all depends on the type of business you intend to run.
Most hosting providers that use the Ecatel datacenter (Novogara, dmzhost, skb-enterprise, etc.) are fine.
Unless your business is related to Neo-Nazis or QAnon, Njal.la is willing to register your domain.

You can also use cloudflare or ddos-free guard's plans to hide your server's IP address. If your website does not have any issues with Russia, ddos-guard is preferable.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hostingsource.com and brixly.uk plans are worth considering because of their excellent services. They are dependable and inexpensive.

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
njal.la for domain.
shinjiru for host.

KlugTeen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No hosting provider is completely secure, but with cloud hosting and multiple servers, you can hide behind reverse proxies. Consider whether the site can be kept up with a single host or multiple hosts. I'm not an expert in this field. To top warez domains, get a similar extension and registrar.

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When will people realize that bulletproof hosting is not the same as offshore hosting?
Bulletproof hosting is EXPENSIVE and will never be cheap; if it is, consider it a scam.

Offshore hosting plus cryptocurrency payment (You can pay with bitcoin or Monero / XMR anonymously.)

Unbreakable hosting (I told you it will be expensive)

Offshore domains (since you stated that you want something bulletproof, you must go with R01 and BIZCN), you have some other options where you can pay with crypto and anonymously.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Exmasters.com hosting appears to be knowledgeable about web development.
This host is very open to multiple web changes, and all updates are handled quickly.

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To avoid problems, go to https://bpserv.host. We recommend that you keep your domain registrar separate from your hosting provider. Most of the time, your host is to blame. For domain names, use https://monovm.com, then configure it to point to cloudflare Name servers (DNS).

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You should avoid using Cloudflare and use DDoS-Guard.net they have free plan and is similar to cloudflare
Hosted in Russia is a good CDN like Cloudflare, I highly recommend ddos-guard.net

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Provide your reasons for avoiding Cloudflare in favor of DDoS-Guard.net and share any relevant experiences you have had with either service.

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Provide your reasons for avoiding Cloudflare in favor of DDoS-Guard.net and share any relevant experiences you have had with either service.
Reasons? Easy

https://torrentfreak.com/ (In the search box, type "cloudflare" and you'll find it quickly.)

Cloudflare is based in the United States, and they will provide you with your information.
DDoS-Guard servers are based in Russia.

It's not difficult to understand, but take some time to read some cloudflare articles on torrentfreak.

Cheers

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll repeat some of the "bulletproof hostings," but keep in mind that they may not be suitable for all projects; you should check their AUP (Acceptable Usage Policy) and Terms of Service pages to see if they allow it or not!!

https://xor.sc https://xor.sc (Expensive, but highly bulletproof!)

Check their AUP pages or contact support to see if they allow it, but reviewing their Acceptable Usage Policy or Terms of Service will make it easier to find.

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
However, they claim that the DMCA has been ignored. In general, bulletproof means allowing things like DDoS, spam, and so on. which Alexhost does not permit

Leinet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Alexhost does not specify how many websites they host. Bulletproof is very expensive; the only "cheap" option is Novogara, which is Ecatel in Wikipedia; they hosted many dark net things and continue to do so today. Obviously, it depends on your project and what you do.

If you do a search for Ecatel, you can find all of their histories and many other things about them, and if you use shodan.io, you can still see websites hosted with them, such as sci-hub did years ago. This is just one of hundreds of examples.

I strongly advise you to contact them about your project before hosting it with Alexhost, Novogara, or any other provider.
I am not involved in any illegal activities and am only sharing this information for educational and informational purposes.

Top Bottom