Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Can you please help me with tinder? Creating accounts, Shadowbans...

SellFunky

Reaction score
"911Proxy?"

Hey man, I noticed your post about setting up a Tinder account, but it looks like it’s been taken down. Could you share the method that worked for you?

Airship

Reaction score
Hey man, I noticed your post about setting up a Tinder account, but it looks like it’s been taken down. Could you share the method that worked for you?

"Take a look at your messages."

Wilru

Reaction score
Quick update: It does work if you use a high-quality proxy and a reliable phone number. Tinder can be tricky—you won’t know if everything is set up correctly until some time has passed. You might spend money on the proxy and number, and while you can sign up, it's hard to tell if it’s working as it should

The 300+ accounts might be an exaggeration, but even if it's around 50, how do you manage that? Could you share your experience or direct me to where you learned this? I’m very interested to hear from you!

I used Google Voice for my initial attempts, but they always recognize it. The same goes for the VPN!

"So which provider actually works? I’ve been using GV numbers all along."

SellFunky

Reaction score
"So which provider actually works? I’ve been using GV numbers all along."

"Perhaps he used Textverified; he did mention planning to test it for his second attempt."

KixSpecials

Reaction score
"Skip using emulators or physical devices; there are Tinder bots available that work effectively. You can find more information by searching for 'Tinder Bot Daredevil' on YouTube.

Top Bottom