Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Can you please help me with tinder? Creating accounts, Shadowbans...

Missink

Reaction score
The people in this community have a wealth of experience in this field.

I'm currently facing difficulties in creating a functional Tinder account. Regardless of my attempts using virtual machines, proxies, and other methods, I am unable to receive any matches.

If anyone has a solution or is interested in collaborating to tackle this issue, please reach out. Tinder has been causing me a lot of frustration, and I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
When creating accounts through a browser, there's now a 24-hour activation period. Return the next day, complete the captcha, and your accounts should function properly.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
"Consider using home-based proxies from 911Proxy and phone numbers from services like textverified.com."

Missink

Reaction score
When creating accounts through a browser, there's now a 24-hour activation period. Return the next day, complete the captcha, and your accounts should function properly.

"That's unbelievable! Where did you come across that information? I really hope it works out. I'll keep you posted (fingers crossed it stays logged in—since the phone number isn’t temporary)."

"Consider using home-based proxies from 911Proxy and phone numbers from services like textverified.com."

I'm currently using 911, though I didn’t get the number from textverified (which was my second choice to try). Is it correct to assume that all proxies on 911 are considered 'residential,' or is there a particular setting I should be looking for?

Thanks to both of you for your input!

KixSpecials

Reaction score
Use an automated tool to generate Tinder accounts effortlessly.

Missink

Reaction score
Use an automated tool to generate Tinder accounts effortlessly.

I’m unable to message you due to post limitations, but please feel free to reach out with your contact info. You seem really experienced with Tinder automation, and I’m sure it’ll be worth your time!

Wilru

Reaction score
I’ve faced the same challenge—results vary, with some accounts getting 2-3 likes, others 10 or 20, but eventually, they all stop getting traction. Have you experimented with different photos?

Suruct

Reaction score
"If you're getting instantly shadow banned, try using 4G proxies, clear your cache, and give it another shot."

Canyonsu

Reaction score
Tinder bans and shadowbans are just part of the process, and you have to accept it. I lose over 300 accounts a day, but I can always create more than they can ban. You might be including something in the bio that's not allowed, and if you're shadowbanned before getting matches, your device is likely flagged—meaning it won't work on Tinder again.

Tinder has become a real hassle, so if you're unsure of what you're doing, it might be better to focus on other traffic sources.

Execusp

Reaction score
I’m facing the same issue. I've tried using different Google Voice accounts, various VPN locations (NordVPN), and even enabled Location Guard on my PC, but every time I create a new account, I get shadowbanned immediately.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
I’m facing the same issue. I've tried using different Google Voice accounts, various VPN locations (NordVPN), and even enabled Location Guard on my PC, but every time I create a new account, I get shadowbanned immediately.

"It seems like you're going about this the wrong way, so it's no surprise you're getting ghosted."

Execusp

Reaction score
"It seems like you're going about this the wrong way, so it's no surprise you're getting ghosted."

Clearly, I'm doing everything wrong
Do you have any advice on how I can do it correctly?

Missink

Reaction score
Quick update: It does work if you use a high-quality proxy and a reliable phone number. Tinder can be tricky—you won’t know if everything is set up correctly until some time has passed. You might spend money on the proxy and number, and while you can sign up, it's hard to tell if it’s working as it should

Tinder bans and shadowbans are just part of the process, and you have to accept it. I lose over 300 accounts a day, but I can always create more than they can ban. You might be including something in the bio that's not allowed, and if you're shadowbanned before getting matches, your device is likely flagged—meaning it won't work on Tinder again.

Tinder has become a real hassle, so if you're unsure of what you're doing, it might be better to focus on other traffic sources.

The 300+ accounts might be an exaggeration, but even if it's around 50, how do you manage that? Could you share your experience or direct me to where you learned this? I’m very interested to hear from you!

I used Google Voice for my initial attempts, but they always recognize it. The same goes for the VPN!

Canyonsu

Reaction score
Quick update: It does work if you use a high-quality proxy and a reliable phone number. Tinder can be tricky—you won’t know if everything is set up correctly until some time has passed. You might spend money on the proxy and number, and while you can sign up, it's hard to tell if it’s working as it should

The 300+ accounts might be an exaggeration, but even if it's around 50, how do you manage that? Could you share your experience or direct me to where you learned this? I’m very interested to hear from you!

I used Google Voice for my initial attempts, but they always recognize it. The same goes for the VPN!

Exaggeration? 300 accounts a day is actually minimal. Since it's November/December and conversion rates are lower, I'm scaling back. I have over 600,000 Tinder tokens in my bot, which means I've created 600,000 accounts in the past 14 months. I know others on this forum who are doing even more. The reason I’m only managing 300 accounts now is because Tinder's protection and OCR have significantly improved recently.

Execusp

Reaction score
Reading all this feels like quantum physics, haha. I’d be really grateful if someone could send me a PM with guidance on what to do. I’d message someone from this thread myself, but since I'm still new here, I can’t.

SellFunky

Reaction score

"What proxies and phone numbers did you use? I was using an emulator and logging in through Gmail, but it didn’t work. Can you share your approach? Did you end up using 911Proxy (residential static or 4G?), and what phone number service did you use? Thanks in advance!"

Airship

Reaction score
I've resolved the Tinder live issue—likes, matches, and conversations are all working properly now. On average, I get 20-25 leads per account, and with some luck, it can reach 50+ leads.

SellFunky

Reaction score
I've resolved the Tinder live issue—likes, matches, and conversations are all working properly now. On average, I get 20-25 leads per account, and with some luck, it can reach 50+ leads.

"Do you use a proxy for that? If so, which one do you use?"

SellFunky

Reaction score

"I'm using SMSpva, but some of my accounts aren’t getting any matches. :("

Top Bottom