Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can I use twitter with ipv6 proxies?

Fallsen

Reaction score
Can I use Twitter with IPV6 residential proxies, or is it necessary to use IPV4 proxies exclusively?

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe that Twitter lacks any form of support for IPv6.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's pretty much my initial impression as well... It becomes quite challenging to find a residential proxy provider that offers only IPv4 addresses though.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do Brightdata offer IPv4 exclusively, or do they offer a combination of IPv4 and IPv6 if you happen to have that information?

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do Brightdata offer IPv4 exclusively, or do they offer a combination of IPv4 and IPv6 if you happen to have that information?
Brightdata is not my preferred option due to their high cost. Instead, I suggest using a small number of 4G proxies initially for creating accounts and once they have established a good reputation, gradually transition to more affordable data center proxies. To find a suitable provider, you can create a "want to buy" (WTB) thread.

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Brightdata is not my preferred option due to their high cost. Instead, I suggest using a small number of 4G proxies initially for creating accounts and once they have established a good reputation, gradually transition to more affordable data center proxies. To find a suitable provider, you can create a "want to buy" (WTB) thread.

Is Twitter compatible with data center (DC) proxies? I stopped using them because I believed that Twitter was completely blocking them. I believed that IPV6 proxies were more secure than DC proxies, but now I realize I may have been mistaken all along.

Additionally, would you recommend rotating DC proxies or private DC proxies?

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is Twitter compatible with data center (DC) proxies? I stopped using them because I believed that Twitter was completely blocking them. I believed that IPV6 proxies were more secure than DC proxies, but now I realize I may have been mistaken all along.

Additionally, would you recommend rotating DC proxies or private DC proxies?
All social media platforms are compatible with DC proxies, but caution should be exercised when using them. If you switch devices or log in again, it is advisable to use 4G proxies. Once that is done, you can revert back to using DC proxies.

To illustrate, I am currently operating Instagram accounts using DC IPv6 proxies, and so far, none of the accounts have been closed. However, these proxies are not suitable for logging into or registering accounts.

A few weeks ago, I managed 10 Facebook accounts using DC IPv6 proxies, and they remained unaffected until they remained inactive for approximately a week. Once the session was refreshed, all of them were closed. Therefore, DC IPv6 proxies can be used, but careful monitoring of their usage is necessary. DC IPv4 proxies generally have higher trust scores.

From the perspective of social networks, it requires a significant amount of resources to verify your IP with every request you make. Therefore, it is logical for them not to conduct such checks.

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
All social media platforms are compatible with DC proxies, but caution should be exercised when using them. If you switch devices or log in again, it is advisable to use 4G proxies. Once that is done, you can revert back to using DC proxies.

To illustrate, I am currently operating Instagram accounts using DC IPv6 proxies, and so far, none of the accounts have been closed. However, these proxies are not suitable for logging into or registering accounts.

A few weeks ago, I managed 10 Facebook accounts using DC IPv6 proxies, and they remained unaffected until they remained inactive for approximately a week. Once the session was refreshed, all of them were closed. Therefore, DC IPv6 proxies can be used, but careful monitoring of their usage is necessary. DC IPv4 proxies generally have higher trust scores.

From the perspective of social networks, it requires a significant amount of resources to verify your IP with every request you make. Therefore, it is logical for them not to conduct such checks.
In my situation, I currently have Twitter accounts that are between 2 to 5 months old. These accounts have been inactive for the past 8 days, and now I wish to resume their activity. Throughout this period, I have been using twitterdub to manage these accounts. Considering my past experience with using IPv6 residential proxies, which resulted in frequent blocking, I am curious to know your opinion on whether I should use DC proxies for these accounts instead.

Cozync

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am uncertain about the possibility of using IPv6 because Twitter does not have AAAA records listed.

My preferred method is to initially use mobile 4G connections to warm up accounts, and then transition them to data center proxies. Residential proxies tend to be excessively used, and I have been unsuccessful in finding a residential proxy with a satisfactory price-to-quality ratio.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am uncertain about the possibility of using IPv6 because Twitter does not have AAAA records listed.

My preferred method is to initially use mobile 4G connections to warm up accounts, and then transition them to data center proxies. Residential proxies tend to be excessively used, and I have been unsuccessful in finding a residential proxy with a satisfactory price-to-quality ratio.
thank you for the advice.

do you recommend shared dc proxies or private dc proxies once warmed up?
same for 4g proxies do you recommend shared or private 4g proxies?

if that is true for residential proxies, means I wasted a lot of time and money trying to make them work for twitter because I only had bad results but I thought it couldnt be the proxies fault...

Top Bottom