Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can I put redirect into Pinterest?

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Hey everyone, is it possible for me to configure a domain like abc.com and then use Cloudflare to redirect it directly to the offer? On my Pinterest board, I plan to share useful original pins in the form of infographics. Will this approach be effective?

Tarasuff

Reaction score
Please attempt it and inform us of the outcome. The information could prove valuable.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Pinterest has a strong dislike for redirects, and they explicitly mention this in their terms and conditions multiple times. Therefore, it is advisable to avoid redirects whenever possible as a better strategy.

While it is still technically possible to use redirects, there is an increased risk of having your Pinterest account suspended, even if you are posting high-quality images. Although I have no personal experience using Cloudflare for redirecting, there are only a few common methods for redirecting, such as using a 30x header, JavaScript, or HTML Refresh. Pinterest is likely to detect these redirects, and they view any form of redirection as suspicious. Ultimately, whether or not your account gets flagged by their algorithm as spam or deceptive will determine the outcome.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Pinterest has a strong dislike for redirects, and they explicitly mention this in their terms and conditions multiple times. Therefore, it is advisable to avoid redirects whenever possible as a better strategy.

While it is still technically possible to use redirects, there is an increased risk of having your Pinterest account suspended, even if you are posting high-quality images. Although I have no personal experience using Cloudflare for redirecting, there are only a few common methods for redirecting, such as using a 30x header, JavaScript, or HTML Refresh. Pinterest is likely to detect these redirects, and they view any form of redirection as suspicious. Ultimately, whether or not your account gets flagged by their algorithm as spam or deceptive will determine the outcome.

Thank you very much!

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What are the methods to expand your operations without using redirects?

Glamoco

Reaction score
Please stop from using it; instead, invest some time in familiarizing yourself with Pinterest's functionality, as it is an immensely powerful platform for connecting with your target audience.

PanetCute

Reaction score
To scale up without relying on redirects, my suggestion is to use free third-party or parasite sites where you can include a link to your main money site or pages. However, this approach requires Pinterest users to click twice: first on the targeted URL of the pin and then on a link within that page to reach your money site or page. Consequently, there will be a loss of clicks, but since many users do click twice, it is still worthwhile. It is not advisable to use URL shorteners since they are often banned on Pinterest. Moreover, even if a shortener is not banned, consistently posting shortened links can lead to the suspension of your account. Pinterest can easily detect these redirects since they typically employ 301 or 302 redirects.

Another option is to use sub-domains on your own domains. Pinterest treats sub-domains as separate domains, so you can claim a sub-domain on your Pinterest account. This can help enhance pin impressions, clicks, and so on. However, it is important to exercise caution as Pinterest has been known to ban domains in the past. While this is less common nowadays, it used to occur frequently. When a domain is banned, any sub-domains associated with it are also banned. Therefore, be mindful when using sub-domains.

It's worth noting that you can still use redirects, but be aware that if Pinterest suspects any form of foul play, the likelihood of your account being suspended increases significantly. So, while you can use redirects, it is not advisable to rely exclusively on them.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
To scale up without relying on redirects, my suggestion is to use free third-party or parasite sites where you can include a link to your main money site or pages. However, this approach requires Pinterest users to click twice: first on the targeted URL of the pin and then on a link within that page to reach your money site or page. Consequently, there will be a loss of clicks, but since many users do click twice, it is still worthwhile. It is not advisable to use URL shorteners since they are often banned on Pinterest. Moreover, even if a shortener is not banned, consistently posting shortened links can lead to the suspension of your account. Pinterest can easily detect these redirects since they typically employ 301 or 302 redirects.

Another option is to use sub-domains on your own domains. Pinterest treats sub-domains as separate domains, so you can claim a sub-domain on your Pinterest account. This can help enhance pin impressions, clicks, and so on. However, it is important to exercise caution as Pinterest has been known to ban domains in the past. While this is less common nowadays, it used to occur frequently. When a domain is banned, any sub-domains associated with it are also banned. Therefore, be mindful when using sub-domains.

It's worth noting that you can still use redirects, but be aware that if Pinterest suspects any form of foul play, the likelihood of your account being suspended increases significantly. So, while you can use redirects, it is not advisable to rely exclusively on them.

I would suggest using a two-page setup as it offers the safest approach to avoid getting banned.

Top Bottom