Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can I grow my Instagram with Facebook ads?

Captaintis

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a question that I hope you can help me with. Is it permissible to advertise an Instagram growth service using Facebook ads, or would this violate Facebook's policies?

KingDoom

Reaction score
You can advertise an Instagram growth service using Facebook ads, as long as the service adheres to Facebook's guidelines. Prior to launching your campaigns, make sure to review the policies.

MdoggMister

Reaction score
Make sure your ad content adheres to Facebook's advertising policies; otherwise, consider implementing clocking.

Wilru

Reaction score
You are adhering to all the advertising policies, but using that approach can be quite expensive. Instead, I suggest promoting viral posts to generate traction and attract followers, which will prove more beneficial.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
You are adhering to all the advertising policies, but using that approach can be quite expensive. Instead, I suggest promoting viral posts to generate traction and attract followers, which will prove more beneficial.
Perhaps my previous explanation was unclear; my intention is to advertise and promote my follow-up service using Facebook ads.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps my previous explanation was unclear; my intention is to advertise and promote my follow-up service using Facebook ads.
Ah, so it involves bypassing. Test it on both Google and Bing Ads using the Display Campaign option.

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Ah, so it involves bypassing. Test it on both Google and Bing Ads using the Display Campaign option.
Is it better not to mention that it involves follow-up, rather describe it as a 'revolutionary' approach? The idea is to obtain leads through a Facebook form and subsequently reach out to them.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it better not to mention that it involves follow-up, rather describe it as a 'revolutionary' approach? The idea is to obtain leads through a Facebook form and subsequently reach out to them.
The Lead Generation Campaign will be effective as long as you employ clever form strategies that avoid misleading potential leads. Failure to deliver what you promised on the form renders the effort futile.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perpetually remain skillfully ambiguous.

ThinkFlash

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How about promoting directly on Instagram? Because not everyone or every business on Facebook is concerned about building a following on Instagram.

Top Bottom