Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can I get past 100 linkedin weekly limit?

Slipkin

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been using automation, specifically a tool called Phantombuster, to connect with LinkedIn profiles outside of my network. Some years ago, this tool allowed me to send around 70 connection requests per day, which resulted in a satisfactory number of appointments with CEOs and business owners.

However, it seems that LinkedIn has now restricted the outreach limit to 100 connection requests per week. Unfortunately, this limit is insufficient to establish a consistent source of appointments and new customers through cold outreach.

I'm seeking suggestions on how to bypass or overcome the LinkedIn connection limit. If anyone has any insights or recommendations on this matter, I would greatly appreciate your input. Also, if you need further information regarding automating LinkedIn outreach, please feel free to ask.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
It has been a while since I last used LinkedIn, but I recall there being a feature to add connections by using their email addresses. When the restriction of 100 connections per week was introduced, some users on LinkedIn resorted to scraping emails to add connections via that method, bypassing the imposed limit. I am unsure whether this option is still accessible.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It has been a while since I last used LinkedIn, but I recall there being a feature to add connections by using their email addresses. When the restriction of 100 connections per week was introduced, some users on LinkedIn resorted to scraping emails to add connections via that method, bypassing the imposed limit. I am unsure whether this option is still accessible.
I appreciate the opportunity to try this out, but I'm also experiencing the same limit as well.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you using a genuine account or a counterfeit one? I have software capable of sending 100 connections each day.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you using a genuine account or a counterfeit one? I have software capable of sending 100 connections each day.
Do I confirm that I am using my authentic account? Does your software continue to function presently?

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I appreciate your engaging response. I'm wondering if it's possible to use Phantombuster to automate the process of sending connection requests on LinkedIn using their email addresses.

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do I confirm that I am using my authentic account? Does your software continue to function presently?
Functions adequately, though there is a level of risk associated with using it on genuine accounts.

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Currently, the cost of inmail credits has become exorbitant. Are there any suggestions or alternatives to address this issue?

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Change to the Content Creator setting.

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide further details regarding the software?

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide further details regarding the software?
I am planning to create a sales thread for it in a few weeks, so stay tuned for updates.

Top Bottom