Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can doing Amazon FBA help you get a visa to the USA?

Trixtvil

Reaction score
I am considering starting an Amazon FBA business, but I am concerned that my products would be stored in American warehouses. As a citizen of a country where the U.S. typically does not grant visas to 90% of its population due to economic circumstances, I am wondering if it's possible to obtain a visa by using my Amazon FBA business as an excuse. Additionally, I would like to know if there is a specific amount of money I need to invest in Amazon FBA in order to be eligible for a visa to the USA.

Bracell

Reaction score
Obtaining a VISA through registering a US LLC is not a guaranteed process. It requires demonstrating a substantial amount of financial resources to comply with the requirements of the US government. Therefore, it's not a simple or easy route for everyone to take. You need to bring like 100k`s for them to consider it I think.

AlliLove

Reaction score
Obtaining a VISA through registering a US LLC is not a guaranteed process. It requires demonstrating a substantial amount of financial resources to comply with the requirements of the US government. Therefore, it's not a simple or easy route for everyone to take. You need to bring like 100k`s for them to consider it I think.

How did they do it? I've seen many people go to the USA by doing Amazon FBA.

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How did they do it? I've seen many people go to the USA by doing Amazon FBA.
When you generate millions in revenue by using Amazon FBA, you are contributing significantly to the US economy and creating job opportunities for local people. It's no surprise that you would be welcomed with open arms.

Cozync

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Im gonna climb the Trump fences lol. Once in Usa I could stay illegaly and get married to get citizenship. More than 50 million illegal immigrants are living in USA. But I dont know how to get to USA at first place.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Im gonna climb the Trump fences lol. Once in Usa I could stay illegaly and get married to get citizenship. More than 50 million illegal immigrants are living in USA. But I dont know how to get to USA at first place.
It is best to arrive on a student visa and then make an effort to integrate. Get that green card, enjoy yourself, and woo an American girl.
Alternately, earn enough money that they will be unable to refuse your visa after reviewing your bank statement.
Concerning climbing fences, I'm not sure.
In regards to illegal immigrants, the cousin of my next-door neighbor has been living in the US without authorization for 30 years.
You may choose.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You previously posted a thread in which you discussed finding a girl to move to the United States with. How is the progress on that project?
Working for Amazon FBA will have absolutely no bearing on your ability to obtain a US visa of any kind.
Consider learning how to scale fences and investigating the "donkey" route to enter any nation you choose.
Please don't get roasted because some countries have electrified fences.

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is best to arrive on a student visa and then make an effort to integrate. Get that green card, enjoy yourself, and woo an American girl.
Alternately, earn enough money that they will be unable to refuse your visa after reviewing your bank statement.
Concerning climbing fences, I'm not sure.
In regards to illegal immigrants, the cousin of my next-door neighbor has been living in the US without authorization for 30 years.
You may choose.
While I could enter the USA for a week under the guise of studying English, my concern is that finding employment may prove challenging since managers typically require documentation such as a social security number. How can I address this potential obstacle?

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For you, Mexico will be better.

KlugTeen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While I could enter the USA for a week under the guise of studying English, my concern is that finding employment may prove challenging since managers typically require documentation such as a social security number. How can I address this potential obstacle?
Do you believe that US immigration officials would be so stupid as to issue a visa for a one-week study course? (regardless of the visa's potential length of stay).
Please visit the official US immigration website and read the specifications for the various visa categories.
I'm sorry to say that the US would not be the best country for you given your fantasies.

Cyveito

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Get up! The American dream has passed.
Tent cities abound throughout America.

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's simple to become a citizen of the United States! became wealthy, and they will welcome you with open arms and other opportunities!! Remember, that is my plan nonetheless! Poor people are despised by all.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am considering starting an Amazon FBA business, but I am concerned that my products would be stored in American warehouses. As a citizen of a country where the U.S. typically does not grant visas to 90% of its population due to economic circumstances, I am wondering if it's possible to obtain a visa by using my Amazon FBA business as an excuse. Additionally, I would like to know if there is a specific amount of money I need to invest in Amazon FBA in order to be eligible for a visa to the USA.
It's possible for many Amazon FBA sellers to operate their business without living in the United States or holding an American visa. You can either send your shipments to a warehouse in America without physically being there, or ship your goods directly to Amazon's warehouse.

However, before getting started, it's important to ensure that you can open a seller account on Amazon, as not all countries are eligible for this.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I watched an Indian movie where a character pretends to be a wanted criminal to be taken to the United States by the FBI, hoping that he will be able to prove his innocence and stay in the country. I can't remember the movie's name, but I found the premise more interesting than the idea of an Amazon warehouse.

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There are many options available for travel, so why focus exclusively on the United States?

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Meeting a seven-figure revenue threshold through an LLC could be a requirement for immigration, meaning that earning at least $1 million annually may be a key factor in the immigration process.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why would anyone want to visit the United States in the first place? Crackers in the streets, gangs, a lot of bad too. Nobody welcomes poor with open hands.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you are earning money online, what would be the purpose of going to the USA? While the USA is a desirable country for many, you could earn enough money and plan a trip to the USA. However, if you plan to live there, it is important to consider earning a substantial income as the cost of living is high.

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Being the owner of a US business and paying significant amounts of taxes to the US does not automatically entitle you to a visa. Even as a business owner, the only visas you may be eligible for are tourist or business visas, which only allow for short stays. The B1-B2 visa is the easiest way to visit the US for a short period of time. However, if you are looking to move and live in the USA, the E2 visa may be an option, but only for citizens of certain countries, and it requires meeting a range of qualifications and investing around $250,000. It's important to note that the E2 visa does not grant a greencard, only a permit to stay in the US. Alternatively, the EB5 visa is available to anyone who can invest around $1 million. Although this visa has fewer requirements, the investment amount is quite high. However, the good thing is that the EB5 visa can grant a greencard, but the application process can be complex.

Top Bottom