Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Boosting my channel with smm panel ruined my channel

MagicGurl

Reaction score
So, I attempted to use a service called Social Media Authority, which claimed to significantly improve the rankings of my videos. To give it a try, I deposited $20, as that was the minimum amount required. I would have preferred to deposit less, though.

According to their claims, they provided a click-through rate (CTR) of over 90%. However, when I used the service for two of my videos, the CTR I received was around 70-80%. Unfortunately, this had a detrimental effect on my videos.

Currently, one of my videos has a CTR of 74% (previously it was 80%+), but despite this seemingly high CTR, my videos are no longer ranking well for various keywords. Prior to using the service, they were appearing in the top 10-20 search results. I decided to test what would happen if I boosted the CTR, as the initial CTR for these two videos was low.

After using this site's High Retention View services, as well as Social Media High Retention services from Facebook and Reddit, and purchasing CTR views, I have come to the conclusion that either this site is a scam or increasing the CTR can completely ruin your video's ranking.

I have attached proof of the CTR for one of my videos, which stands at 74%. However, even after scrolling for 20 minutes, I still cannot find my video in the YouTube search results. Prior to buying the CTR views, the CTR was only 7%, but the video was ranking within the top 10-20 positions for multiple keywords. Now, the video cannot be found at all for any of the keywords.

I strongly advise staying away from this panel, which also claims that all the views come from real people, but that is clearly false. I am sharing this information because I don't want anyone else to lose money like I did.

I am still struggling to find a reliable panel for improving my video rankings. My videos are not ranking very high, so I am desperately searching for a solution.

I have noticed several people in my niche who are using SMM panels, as they are able to rank for highly competitive keywords on YouTube with channels that are only 1-2 months old, have no authority, and fewer than 100 subscribers. If any of you have been successful in boosting your rankings with new channels, I would greatly appreciate it if you could message me privately with the names of the services you used.

Screenshot_2.jpg

ZineBunny

Reaction score
At least the damage incurred was insignificant; the situation could have been more severe. Fortunately, it wasn't your channel that suffered from the fire.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
At least the damage incurred was insignificant; the situation could have been more severe. Fortunately, it wasn't your channel that suffered from the fire.
I am hopeful, but I haven't tried increasing the views on my videos that were already ranking somewhat higher because I had doubts about the impact of click-through rate (CTR) views. I really hope that this doesn't negatively affect the performance of my future uploaded videos. It's disheartening. :(

The owner is here as well, and I believe they also have a sales thread on this platform, if I'm not mistaken.

The screenshot I attached to the main post serves as evidence that boosting CTR doesn't improve video rankings. Despite receiving views from the USA and a significant increase in CTR, my videos actually declined in popularity.

That's why I created this thread—to warn people who are considering buying CTR views that it may not help their videos rank. I encourage them to stop from purchasing these views if they come across this thread.

P.S. The correct name of the site is Claim Social Authority, not Social Media Authority. My apologies for the typo in the main post. I have updated it here since I can't edit the main post.

Sk8rid

Reaction score
I think the most effective approach to increase CTR (click-through rate) views involves setting up a personal farm consisting of residential proxies and established YouTube accounts. Although the initial investment may be somewhat costly due to the need for sufficient RAM, having around 32GB would enable you to run approximately 40-50 instances concurrently.

One advantage of this strategy is that you can accumulate watch time from subscribers, which significantly benefits your rankings. Additionally, it's important to keep an eye on your competitors and watch their videos within your farm. This will increase the likelihood of your content being suggested to a wider audience.

TwitEdit

Reaction score
I think the most effective approach to increase CTR (click-through rate) views involves setting up a personal farm consisting of residential proxies and established YouTube accounts. Although the initial investment may be somewhat costly due to the need for sufficient RAM, having around 32GB would enable you to run approximately 40-50 instances concurrently.

One advantage of this strategy is that you can accumulate watch time from subscribers, which significantly benefits your rankings. Additionally, it's important to keep an eye on your competitors and watch their videos within your farm. This will increase the likelihood of your content being suggested to a wider audience.
Is it not a concern that the proxy will change to a different IP periodically, potentially leading to the account being banned? Or is this not an issue as long as aged accounts are being used?

Innisola

Reaction score
Is it not a concern that the proxy will change to a different IP periodically, potentially leading to the account being banned? Or is this not an issue as long as aged accounts are being used?
I employ fixed residential proxies instead of dynamic ones.

Verigent

Reaction score
I employ fixed residential proxies instead of dynamic ones.
Understood, I use a system of rotating residential proxies that are tied to specific profiles consistently located in the same country. I intend to conduct a trial to determine if this setup can effectively function as the proxies remain active for approximately an hour before initiating a new session. I have personally developed a viewbot, and with my static datacenter proxies, I have successfully used newly created accounts without any issues thus far. However, I have never attempted using rotating proxies with Google accounts until now. I have recently completed coding a feature that ensures a profile remains locked to a particular country, as previously they would frequently switch. Surprisingly, I have not experienced any dropped views despite the constant switching.

It seems imperative for me to perform testing based on the information you provided. I appreciate your input.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
I am hopeful, but I haven't tried increasing the views on my videos that were already ranking somewhat higher because I had doubts about the impact of click-through rate (CTR) views. I really hope that this doesn't negatively affect the performance of my future uploaded videos. It's disheartening. :(

The owner is here as well, and I believe they also have a sales thread on this platform, if I'm not mistaken.

The screenshot I attached to the main post serves as evidence that boosting CTR doesn't improve video rankings. Despite receiving views from the USA and a significant increase in CTR, my videos actually declined in popularity.

That's why I created this thread—to warn people who are considering buying CTR views that it may not help their videos rank. I encourage them to stop from purchasing these views if they come across this thread.

P.S. The correct name of the site is Claim Social Authority, not Social Media Authority. My apologies for the typo in the main post. I have updated it here since I can't edit the main post.
Did you use his HR service to achieve favorable employee retention?

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Did you use his HR service to achieve favorable employee retention?
As mentioned in my original post, I had already expressed my opinion regarding this site's High Retention View services, as well as Social Media High Retention services from platforms like Facebook and Reddit, and the CTR views. Based on my experience, I have concluded that either this site is fraudulent or using CTR (Click-Through Rate) boosting can completely harm your video.

I observed that the CTR views did improve the retention and watch time of my video significantly, and the CTR itself increased dramatically. However, despite these positive changes, my video performed poorly. I suspect that YouTube might have detected the fake CTR views, or there may be other reasons for the decline in my video's performance. This was my first time attempting a CTR view service.

Furthermore, I also tried using HR (High Retention) views and Social Media HR views from this platform for another video, but unfortunately, that video also lost its rankings.

PunkMega

Reaction score
As mentioned in my original post, I had already expressed my opinion regarding this site's High Retention View services, as well as Social Media High Retention services from platforms like Facebook and Reddit, and the CTR views. Based on my experience, I have concluded that either this site is fraudulent or using CTR (Click-Through Rate) boosting can completely harm your video.

I observed that the CTR views did improve the retention and watch time of my video significantly, and the CTR itself increased dramatically. However, despite these positive changes, my video performed poorly. I suspect that YouTube might have detected the fake CTR views, or there may be other reasons for the decline in my video's performance. This was my first time attempting a CTR view service.

Furthermore, I also tried using HR (High Retention) views and Social Media HR views from this platform for another video, but unfortunately, that video also lost its rankings.
Could you please let me know the time when you placed the order for the views?

I would like to share my personal experience regarding such views. Generally, it takes around 4-6 days to see the full impact on ranking. During this period, YouTube evaluates the video and determines its final position.

Furthermore, it appears that a higher number of views is necessary for effective ranking. Having 500-1000 views doesn't seem to provide much assistance, particularly if the video has a large number of keywords in the tags section. By "higher number," I mean something in the range of 7K-10K views, depending on factors such as the channel, video, and keyword competition.

In terms of ranking, it's important to note that YouTube's search algorithm operates differently from the algorithms used for suggested videos and the Browse Features (BF). When you acquire search views for your video, it may have a temporary negative impact on the other two metrics. In my experience, low search traffic on YouTube doesn't seem to positively influence suggested videos and the Browse Features, but it can have a negative effect for a few days, which seems logical. YouTube evaluates videos based on their view history as well.

When I mention that the "YT search algorithm seems to be totally different from YT suggested and BF ones," I mean that it doesn't contribute to improving those two metrics. However, during the injection of search views, it can cause them to decline temporarily due to the traffic history.

Therefore, using such views requires conducting tests to achieve the best results. As you mentioned yourself, "The CTR views also gave good retention & watch time, the CTR also skyrocketed, but my video tanked lol"... This may indicate that the YouTube algorithm recognized those views if you check your YouTube analytics section.

Top Bottom