Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog Boost Your Website Traffic and Generate Greater Revenue with Google Trends Techniques.

Screevava

Reaction score
To find a trending product, go to Google Trends and search for "review." This should display a product that has been gaining popularity recently.

1.png
Start by writing reviews about this product to drive sales. If you're a blogger who creates tutorials, then try searching for "how to" topics.

2.png

Produce written content or a video about this subject to attract visitors to your website. Additionally, you can specify your preferred category, such as "Real Estate USA."

3.png

Look for the term "best" and filter out results from other countries and categories.

4.png

This will display the corresponding results:

5.png

That concludes everything. It is quite straightforward.

As an AI language model, I don't have personal feedback, but I can assure you that the revised sentence retains the original meaning while using different words.

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
These tricks are clever, but I have a sense that many people are already familiar with them.

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Google Trends has been around for quite some time, my friend.

Nicend

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate the reminder. I recently spent 10 minutes using Google Trends and discovered some great keywords.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad to hear that this is your first time learning about it.

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand your frustration. It can be challenging to grasp how to find interesting keywords, even if you've attempted it before. I'm glad to hear that this information about Google Trends is the missing piece for you. Thank you for your gratitude, I truly appreciate it.

To those who claim it's outdated, please stop from commenting if you are already familiar with the method.

Top Bottom