Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Best VPN or proxy for tiktok?

LuvChamp

Reaction score
Which VPN would you recommend as the best option for TikTok? I'm interested in opening a TikTok account based in the US, and I'd like to know if you have any successful recommendations based on your personal experience with VPNs.

Screevava

Reaction score
I also have an interest in finding out.TT is banned here :D

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're seeking views from the United States and their "For You Page" (FYP) on TikTok, using only a VPN will not be sufficient. The most effective method to create a TikTok page targeting the US audience is to purchase an inexpensive SIM card from eBay specifically for the USA.

When acquiring a SIM card, you will require an old phone. If TikTok is already installed on the phone, you will need to perform a factory reset because TikTok can identify that your location is not in the USA.

Once you have completed the reset, insert the newly acquired USA SIM card into the phone.

If you're using an iPhone or Android device, create a new account for downloading the TikTok app.

Next, download a free VPN service with servers in the USA, and use it to download TikTok. By following these steps, you will successfully have a TikTok account targeting the USA.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider acquiring a 4G or residential proxy since social media platforms can detect VPNs quite effortlessly due to the shared IP address with numerous users and the negative reputation associated with datacenter IPs.

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
ClearVPN is an excellent choice.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're seeking views from the United States and their "For You Page" (FYP) on TikTok, using only a VPN will not be sufficient. The most effective method to create a TikTok page targeting the US audience is to purchase an inexpensive SIM card from eBay specifically for the USA.

When acquiring a SIM card, you will require an old phone. If TikTok is already installed on the phone, you will need to perform a factory reset because TikTok can identify that your location is not in the USA.

Once you have completed the reset, insert the newly acquired USA SIM card into the phone.

If you're using an iPhone or Android device, create a new account for downloading the TikTok app.

Next, download a free VPN service with servers in the USA, and use it to download TikTok. By following these steps, you will successfully have a TikTok account targeting the USA.
Thanks, buddy. I plan to upload my videos using a computer, so all I require is a VPN that has been verified to function well with TikTok. I've already found assistance in creating a TikTok account with a USA location. However, I'm concerned about using an IP address from my own country because I don't want my videos to be shadow banned or receive views primarily from the wrong country.

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using a different IP, country, or device than the original one when logging in will likely trigger a warning. To avoid this, consider acquiring a stable residential or 4G proxy situated in the United States. By doing so, you can mitigate any potential problems.

Top Bottom