Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Best twitter safe following bot/automation?

Enuentis

Reaction score
Is there a Twitter tool that someone can recommend for discovering relevant accounts to follow? It would be great if the tool also suggests new people to follow on a daily basis.

Lessig

Reaction score
Buffer and Hootsuite are excellent options that you can consider experimenting with.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have the ability to develop your own code, creating a custom tool would be more suitable for your needs. However, there are online tools like Tweepi available that can assist you, although they do have restrictions on the number of follow/unfollow actions you can perform.

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Tweepi stands out as the most exceptional tool that combines user-friendliness with its outstanding performance.

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Tweepi stands out as the most exceptional tool that combines user-friendliness with its outstanding performance.
Are you aware of a more affordable option?

Shadesside

Reaction score
Is there a Twitter tool that someone can recommend for discovering relevant accounts to follow? It would be great if the tool also suggests new people to follow on a daily basis.
Unfortunately, it was Jarvee, but regrettably, Jarvee has been euthanized.

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it was Jarvee, but regrettably, Jarvee has been euthanized.
Does anyone have information on why Jarvee suddenly ceased its updates? It's evident that they had a substantial user base and were generating significant profits, so why did they abruptly halt their operations?

Furthermore, is there any truth to the humorous speculation that Jarvee was bought out by Elon Musk? Haha, just kidding! :D

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I plan to use TwitterDub, which requires a one-time activation fee of $97.

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you aware of a more affordable option?
I experimented with various tools in the past, but I consistently encountered suspensions. It's important to carefully consider the consequences before using any tools.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I plan to use TwitterDub, which requires a one-time activation fee of $97.
Is TwitterDUB still functional? Are you currently using it? Could you please verify this information for me?

PersonInterest

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I experimented with various tools in the past, but I consistently encountered suspensions. It's important to carefully consider the consequences before using any tools.
Which specific tools did you experiment with, if I may ask?

JollyFortune

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My suggestion - you buffer.

Top Bottom